Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gpcstargate

gpcstargate

War3zuk

I have one more thing to say .. that map in v3.4 is terrible .. it's almost endless city and a trader almost on every corner .. did you even look at the preview before putting it into your game. That is way to much city for a 8k game and causes lag when it shouldn't .. And there are a bunch of areas that Floating a city block. ( you can walk under 4-5 building at a time )

Just my personal opinion on that .. maybe other player like city after city and it might just be me.

This wonderful mod is going to pot.  

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

War3zuk

I have one more thing to say .. that map in v3.4 is terrible .. it's almost endless city and a trader almost on every corner .. did you even look at the preview before putting it into your game. That is way to much city for a 8k game and causes lag when it shouldn't .. And there are a bunch of areas that Floating a city block. ( you can walk under 4-5 building at a time )

Just my personal opinion on that .. maybe other player like city after city and it might be just me.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

War3zuk

I have one more thing to say .. that map in v3.4 is terrible .. it's almost endless city and a trader almost on every corner .. did you even look at the preview before putting it into your game. That is way to much city for a game and causes lag when it should .. And there are a bunch of areas that Floating a city block. ( you can walk under 4-5 building at a time )

Just my personal opinion on that .. maybe other player like city after city and it might be just me.