Edit History

War3zuk

War3zuk

Ok 1st Thing, The MOD will never require you to Reset your world, Only a Vanilla update to the steam files does that.. I make game breaking changes on a steam update so the new world is needed & my changes work along side.. Example, I redid the Quests.xml which would rest everyone so waited until B173 to apply those updates so it didnt affect anyone..

Your world is lost if you lost power & its corrupted & no there isnt anyway to fix it that I know of.. You can sometimes revert back if on a server or if you do daily backups which you really should be doing..

Im removing the files from the AIO & adding Erics Modlet to the launcher so theres 0 conflicts..

War3zuk

War3zuk

Ok 1st Thing, The MOD will never require you to Reset your world, Only a Vanilla update to the steam files does that.. I make game breaking changes on a steam update so the new world is needed & my changes work along side.. Example, I redid the Quests.xml which would rest everyone so waited until B173 to apply those updates so it didnt affect anyone..

Your world is lost if you lost power & its corrupted & no there isnt anyway to fix it that I know of.. You can sometimes revert back if on a server or if you do daily backups which you really should be doing..