Edit History

Kirtonos

Kirtonos

15 minutes ago, Ranzera said:

It doesn't bother me that I get hungry after 5-6 game hours. I actually like that. That *is* realistic. What I think is ridiculous is it takes 4 or more cans of food to get full. If I did that IRL I'd be the size of a refrigerator. 

I wouldn't mind if canned food became much more rare but restored a sane amount of calories.

Agreed. I feel the same. I don't mind food being important. It should be important. What I mind is that I'm constantly eating and going through that animation. I shouldn't have to do that animation 6+ times and down 5k calories to get back to full. 

Honestly, the system could easily be balanced with all of the supporting systems that are in place. Like, literally 4 hours of work with the core of that being spreadsheet setup and then data committing. Actually, the data committing (depending upon editor being used) could be longer. If you set up your sheet to export then really simple but that adds to set up time. But hey, what do I know, I've only done systems design and balance for 2 decades. 

Kirtonos

Kirtonos

5 minutes ago, Ranzera said:

It doesn't bother me that I get hungry after 5-6 game hours. I actually like that. That *is* realistic. What I think is ridiculous is it takes 4 or more cans of food to get full. If I did that IRL I'd be the size of a refrigerator. 

I wouldn't mind if canned food became much more rare but restored a sane amount of calories.

Agreed. I feel the same. I don't mind food being important. It should be important. What I mind is that I'm constantly eating and going through that animation. It shouldn't have to do that animation 6+ times and down 5k calories to get back to full. 

Honestly, the system could easily be balanced with all of the supporting systems that are in place. Like, literally 4 hours of work with the core of that being spreadsheet setup and then data committing. Actually, the data committing (depending upon editor being used) could be longer. If you set up your sheet to export then really simple but that adds to set up time. But hey, what do I know, I've only done systems design and balance for 2 decades.