Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

You’re also assuming a 100W+ CPU with a 250W+ GPU. Not everyone builds a gaming computer like that, especially if it's a store bought rig. Plus those fans all look to be at least 120mm. You can move a lot of air with one of them. My last case for example only had two 120mm fans and could run circles around your cool master case air flow wise. The only reason I'm not using it now is the video card didn't fit. Also I could go to the local shop and buy almost that exact same case for about $80. Glass cases don't cost that much anymore. 

I just finished replacing a computer for a client where the pre-built dual core Intel CPU with integrated graphics only burnt out due to lack of airflow in the case. Airflow is important no matter what hardware goes in it. It doesn't matter what size fan is in the case, it's whether or not there's flow restrictions like a pane of glass in front of it or layers of mesh dust filtering, or 90 degree bends for air to work around, etc...

Also, you're kidding me right? You think your 2x 120mm fans case runs circles around my 3x 200mm + 2x 140mm fans case with minimal flow restriction? Are you high? Unless your fans are one of those loud server style / jet engine style fans, there's literally no competition here.

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

You’re also assuming a 100W+ CPU with a 250W+ GPU. Not everyone builds a gaming computer like that, especially if it's a store bought rig. Plus those fans all look to be at least 120mm. You can move a lot of air with one of them. My last case for example only had two 120mm fans and could run circles around your cool master case air flow wise. The only reason I'm not using it now is the video card didn't fit. Also I could go to the local shop and buy almost that exact same case for about $80. Glass cases don't cost that much anymore. 

I just finished replacing a computer for a client where the pre-built dual core Intel CPU with integrated graphics only burnt out due to lack of airflow in the case. Airflow is important no matter what hardware goes in it. It doesn't matter what size fan is in the case, it's whether or not there's flow restrictions like a pane of glass in front of it or layers of mesh dust filtering, or 90 degree bends for air to work around, etc...

Also, you're kidding me right? You think your 2x 120mm fans case runs circles around my 3x 200mm + 2x 140mm fans case with minimal flow restriction? Are you high? Unless your fans are one of those loud server style jet engine style fans, there's literally no competition here.

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

Also, you're kidding me right? You think your 2x 120mm fans case runs circles around my 3x 200mm + 2x 140mm fans case with minimal flow restriction? Are you high?

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

Also place you bets for what the specs are.

My guess is:

Micro ATX Board (B365ish something)

I5-9600k

16GB ram (single stick)

MSI GeForce RTX 2060

200-500GB NVME SSD.

Also, you're kidding me right? You think your 2x 120mm fans case runs circles around my 3x 200mm + 2x 140mm fans case with minimal flow restriction? Are you high?

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

My guess is:

I5-9600k

16GB ram (single stick)

MSI GeForce RTX 2060

200-500GB NVME SSD.

Also, you're kidding me right? You think your 2x 120mm fans case runs circles around my 3x 200mm + 2x 140mm fans case? Are you high?

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

My guess is:

I5-9600k

16GB ram (single stick)

MSI GeForce RTX 2060

200-500GB NVME SSD.

I just finished replacing a computer for a client where the pre-built dual core Intel CPU with integrated graphics only burnt out due to lack of airflow in the case. Airflow is important no matter what hardware goes in it. It doesn't matter what size fan is in the case, it's whether or not there's flow restrictions like a pane of glass in front of it or layers of mesh dust filtering, etc...

Also, you're kidding me right? You think your 2x 120mm fans case runs circles around my 3x 200mm + 2x 140mm fans case? Are you high?

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

My guess is:

I5-9600k

16GB ram (single stick)

MSI GeForce RTX 2060

200-500GB NVME SSD.

I just finished replacing a computer for a client where the pre-built dual core Intel CPU with integrated graphics only burnt out due to lack of airflow in the case. Airflow is important no matter what hardware goes in it.

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

My guess is:

I5-9600k

16GB ram (single stick)

MSI GeForce RTX 2060

200-500GB NVME SSD.

I just finished replacing a computer for a client where the pre-built dual core Intel CPU with integrated graphics only burnt out due to lack of airflow in the case. Airflow is important no matter what hardware goes in it.

Also, you're kidding me right? You think your 120mm fans case runs circles around my 3x 200mm + 2x 140mm fans case? Are you high?

Fox

Fox

1 hour ago, Nfg said:

My guess is:

I5-9600k

16GB ram (single stick)

MSI GeForce RTX 2060

200-500GB NVME SSD.