Getting thrown back to menu every 10-15 minutes

vitaminded

Before it dies, there are a lot of sound errors. What is happening before it crashes?

Does the server you're connecting to run any mods?

Lastly with only 8GB of RAM, you're at minimum specs. Playing on an 8k map may be out of the possibility for your PC. I haven't tested with my low-end laptop in a19 yet, but in a18, it was a pretty common issue for systems similar to yours.

3 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Lastly with only 8GB of RAM, you're at minimum specs. Playing on an 8k map may be out of the possibility for your PC. I haven't tested with my low-end laptop in a19 yet, but in a18, it was a pretty common issue for systems similar to yours.

Can say that, with 8GB ram, I can play an 8k just fine, although I do have hiccups if I teleport around the map (so I discovered yesterday, mostly due to heavy pagefile usage, but once the gc came though I was fine). I do have my OS/etc. heavily modified though.

I tried to switch to a different profile on my windows and i still got errors, tbh i can play the game with ultra/high settings just fine, it might have more stutters in dedicated servers than p2p ones but nothing too crazy in general.

I can play with these options in the pic and the lowest i got is 45 fps. 
Is there an option in the settings that uses ram mostly ? I could lower it down and see if i'm going to get disconnected again.
I get disconnected when i try to open any menu inventory,character etc or containers, the game freezes for 5-10 seconds and throws me to the main menu
Also can i see the lines where it says about the sound errors ? 

Grahics Options.jpg

You might try setting your Texture Quality to half. This experimental is the first time I've had problems. I found that even using the Low Quality preset that my system crashes using full textures but half work fine. I can even turn everything to Ultra quality settings and my system will get a consistent 60 fps but I have to use half not full textures.

So I have to thank you for your post as it has helped me figure out what was wrong on my end. Seems at some point I manually set my paging file. After setting it back to windows controlling it I seem to have no more issues. But you still might want to try the textures at half to see what it does.

4 hours ago, Grubbage said:

You might try setting your Texture Quality to half. This experimental is the first time I've had problems. I found that even using the Low Quality preset that my system crashes using full textures but half work fine. I can even turn everything to Ultra quality settings and my system will get a consistent 60 fps but I have to use half not full textures.

So I have to thank you for your post as it has helped me figure out what was wrong on my end. Seems at some point I manually set my paging file. After setting it back to windows controlling it I seem to have no more issues. But you still might want to try the textures at half to see what it does.

I'll give it a try cheers.

Archived