Prefab - 7 End - Little Store - A19 exp

Jackelmyer

19 minutes ago, Jackelmyer said:

Wouldn't that just be multiple spawned in the world? 😜

I suppose I could build a corporate office lol.

Just spit balling.  Just like how the other stores are a chain sometimes it can be cool.  

4 minutes ago, Jackelmyer said:

Huh.  Not sure how people implement a chain style of stores.  Is it just variations of the floor layout?

You can leave it the same or do it completely different.  You dont have to do it.  Was just a random idea.  Your company can take over the world lol...

...makes me want to do something similar and have them all spawns in RWG...like a mcdonalds on every corner lol....

2 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

You can leave it the same or do it completely different.  You dont have to do it.  Was just a random idea.  Your company can take over the world lol...

...makes me want to do something similar and have them all spawns in RWG...like a mcdonalds on every corner lol....

I... Can't recall if there's an espresso machine but I'd love to do a Starbucks build.

Some things just make the world more realistic.

Fast Food Places

Varied Restaurants

Pet Stores here and there

A Walmart

Gas stations

Convenience Stores

Grocery Stores - might so this...  Game seems to need more actual grocery stores

Stuff like that where you always find them in any town you go to.

Still can't wrap my head around a chain idea from a builders perspective but yeah, McDonald's on every corner and have spawns skew to commonly spawn fat zombies. 🤣

2 hours ago, Jackelmyer said:

I... Can't recall if there's an espresso machine but I'd love to do a Starbucks build.

Some things just make the world more realistic.

Fast Food Places

Varied Restaurants

Pet Stores here and there

A Walmart

Gas stations

Convenience Stores

Grocery Stores - might so this...  Game seems to need more actual grocery stores

Stuff like that where you always find them in any town you go to.

Still can't wrap my head around a chain idea from a builders perspective but yeah, McDonald's on every corner and have spawns skew to commonly spawn fat zombies. 🤣

I think the game needs more medical facilities.  They added a new urgent care POI in A19 but some more doctor's offices would be nice (denstries too)

• 1 month later...

Archived