Edit History

Roland

Roland

Hell no.

Open world traveling and stopping at any point to start mining that iron node you just noticed or get ambushed by a dog horde or hear the growl of a nearby cougar trumps what sounds like an iphone app of just clicking whatever region you want to play next. When TFP adds their encounter system it will make the in-between locations part of the game even better.

That being said, if our own already existing Pocket Universe can evolve something like that as an alternative experience I'm all for giving it a try but I would never choose just clicking to your next location over traveling through the world in real time as a permanent change.

Good discussion question :)

Roland

Roland

Hell no.

Open world traveling and stopping at any point to start mining that iron node you just noticed or get ambushed by a dog horde or hear the growl of a nearby cougar trumps what sounds like an iphone app of just clicking whatever region you want to play next. When TFP adds their encounter system it will make the in-between locations part of the game even better.

That being said, if our own already existing Pocket Universe can evolve something like that as an alternative experience I'm all for giving it a try but I would never choose just clicking to your next location over traveling through the world in real time.

Good discussion question :)