JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718 A19 Modlet Collection

1 hour ago, Silveressa said:

So how do you use the working stoves upgrade kit? I have the kit in my inventory (I even tried placing it inside the stove) and a hammer (and a nail gun) but trying to use either of them on a stove by right clicking does nothing? Is it specific stoves in the world?

You can only upgrade an open oven

Untitled.png

JaxTeller718

I keep getting a minor error message under F1 and hoping you can read it .. you might have to blow it up, but it is as big as I could get it .. Has to with wandering horde playing on A19.0 b180.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.09.22 - 10.03.56.44 (2).png

Hi @JaxTeller718,

I appreciate your increased wandering horde mod. I am trying to change it a little to make it only spawn dangerous animals like bears and mountain lions and in greater numbers and I have a couple questions. Should I be using your "Increased Wandering Horde Size" mod or "Increased Wandering Hordes" mod?

1. The line of code ends at gamestage 50. Does that mean the wandering hordes stop increasing after gamestage 50?

2. The below code has a couple numbers that I am trying to understand what they do. For example the '02' does that mean only 02 bears spawn? What does the 03 do?

<set xpath="/gamestages/spawner[@name='WanderingHorde']/gamestage[@stage='50']/spawn[@group='ZombieBearsGroup' and @num='02']/@num">03</set>

Thanks for the help.

@JaxTeller718 Is there anyway for you to release a modlet or standalone DMT mod for your Gamma Limiter that you have on Ravenhearst? I host my own server and create/edit mods for my server as well and can't seem to find or make anything like that. I would like to restrict Gamma/Brightness adjustments on my server to make PVP more challenging/realistic. I'd be willing to make a donation/contribution for it.