Edit History

n2n1

n2n1

2 hours ago, Roland said:

heh..that's because I reverted it back to his edit in the edit history from the more recent edit that was yours. When I came back to this thread Schwanz9000's comment was removed and your name was showing as "edited by". What I have quoted is the edit before the most recent which was done by you. Nice try though.

It is strange, but what is on the screen is what I last wrote and there is nothing more to add to it ;)

It is very interesting what "I" wrote in "my" last edit.

And of course, i didn't delete Schwanz9000 comment - i'm not completely stupid ;).

Most likely you are just confused and don't want to admit it ;)

2 hours ago, Roland said:

Only if you forget that this is a game in development. Faatal created a ton of new video options in A18 in order to aid experimentation with different settings. They have found that disabling texture streaming is a bad idea and so will be removing that option. Many things are intentionally added to the game in order to test and experiment and then removed if the results demand that action. That goes for settings and features. 

My words are based on my observations, when i repeatedly advised the same thing and it helped people with a small amount of memory and with a large one.

n2n1

n2n1

1 hour ago, Roland said:

heh..that's because I reverted it back to his edit in the edit history from the more recent edit that was yours. When I came back to this thread Schwanz9000's comment was removed and your name was showing as "edited by". What I have quoted is the edit before the most recent which was done by you. Nice try though.

It is strange, but what is on the screen is what I last wrote and there is nothing more to add to it ;)

And of course, i didn't delete Schwanz9000 comment - i'm not completely stupid ;).

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Only if you forget that this is a game in development. Faatal created a ton of new video options in A18 in order to aid experimentation with different settings. They have found that disabling texture streaming is a bad idea and so will be removing that option. Many things are intentionally added to the game in order to test and experiment and then removed if the results demand that action. That goes for settings and features. 

My words are based on my observations, when i repeatedly advised the same thing and it helped people with a small amount of memory and with a large one.

n2n1

n2n1

1 hour ago, Roland said:

1 hour ago, Roland said:

n2n1

n2n1

1 hour ago, Roland said:

n2n1

n2n1

1 hour ago, Roland said:

it is strange, but what is on the screen is what I last wrote and there is nothing more to add to it ;)

It is very interesting what I wrote in "my" last edit.