Edit History

n2n1

n2n1

If they disable this texture streaming blocking feature, then they should at least make it work first.

Because people have problems with not loaded textures, even though there is a large amount of video memory available.

The statement that switching some option that was intentionally added to the game will lead to a crash - sounds very strange.

Usually, a lack of memory in normal engines leads to freezes, not crashes. Otherwise, video cards with small memory would not be viable.  

Do you think that when video memory runs out drivers says: - " I can't, ... error." ?

(and my previous edit - is just name another broken option in this game ;) )

n2n1

n2n1

If they disable this texture streaming blocking feature, then they should at least make it work first.

Because people have problems with not loaded textures, even though there is a large amount of video memory available.

The statement that switching some option that was intentionally added to the game will lead to a crash - sounds very strange.

Usually, a lack of memory in normal engines leads to freezes, not crashes. Otherwise, video cards with small memory would not be viable.  

Do you think that when video memory runs out drivers says: - " I can't, ... error" ?

(and my previous edit - is just name another broken option in this game ;) )

n2n1

n2n1

Do you think that when video memory runs out engines says: - " I can't, ... error" ?

(and my previous edit - is just another broken option in this game ;) )

n2n1

n2n1

(and my previous edit - is just another broken option in this game ;) )

n2n1

n2n1

(and my previous edit - is just another broken option in the game ;) )

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

Usually, a lack of memory in normal engines leads to freezes, not crashes. Otherwise, what is the point of all this?

n2n1

n2n1

Because people have problems with it, even though there is a large amount of video memory available.

Usually, a lack of memory in normal engines leads to freezes, not crashes. Otherwise, what is the point of all this?

n2n1

n2n1

If they disable this texture streaming blocking feature, then they should at least make it work first. Because people have problems with it, even though there is a large amount of video memory available. The statement that switching some option that was intentionally added to the game will lead to a crash - sounds very strange. Usually, a lack of memory in normal engines leads to freezes, not crashes. Otherwise, what is the point of all this?