Edit History

n2n1

n2n1

30 minutes ago, Roland said:

Since n2n1 keeps trying to edit out this important correction made to his post I am going to quote it and reiterate that turning off texture streaming will not reduce lag and will result in maxxing out your video ram. The developers have already decided that this option will be removed from the game because there is so much misinformation out there and many bug reports coming in that are a result of people turning off their texture streaming. 

if you were more attentive, you would have noticed that Schwanz9000 edited it last. And i am satisfied with what i wrote in the final edit ;).

n2n1

n2n1

26 minutes ago, Roland said:

Since n2n1 keeps trying to edit out this important correction made to his post I am going to quote it and reiterate that turning off texture streaming will not reduce lag and will result in maxxing out your video ram. The developers have already decided that this option will be removed from the game because there is so much misinformation out there and many bug reports coming in that are a result of people turning off their texture streaming. 

if you were more careful, you would have noticed that schwantz edited it last. And i'm happy with what i wrote ;).