Changelog for b155, b156 and b157:
- Added GameSparks opt-out option to game launcher
- Demoted exception to error (no console popup) when country can not be retrieved
- Barrels are containers.
- Neon "Open" sign emits light now
- Loot probability templates normalised to 1 to make them usable in more situations
- White River Citizen quest now shows "No Trader", if no trader is in the world
- Added Item Type Icon to workstation tools.
- Blade and turret traps no longer cause standing AI for the client owners
- Wrong lootlist on Medicine cabinet with faucet
- Missing paint block in Skyscraper 02
- Collapsing shower curtains in modern_06
- Voxel blocks clipping through business_old_02
- Tree helpers placed in ranch02,04,09, gambrel03 and tudor01
- Infiltator 3 now allows landmine pickup again
- Removed 2m deep buried quest satchel from army camp 03
- Blocked player movement in remnant_burnt_01
- Paint issues in vic_09
- Paint issue in treasure room of modular_06
- Removed a dirt stripe in grocery_02
- Corner cupboard incorrectly deleting faces
- Several inconsistencies with visible shotgun attachments
- Gamepad doesn't index trader inventory pages using right joystick
- Disabled K menu when not in world or POI editor
- Backpack loot bypasses the progression scaling
- Player's own turrets will shoot player's own robotic drone
- Junk turrets fall through stairs and any solid blocks below them when placed from a distance
- Business_old_08 upside down bookshelves.
- Prevent players from loading existing RWG worlds as they will be broken for A19 due to missing traders
- Business_old_05 upside down bookshelves.
- Corner cupboard culling faces incorrectly
- Prevent server DDoS