Edit History

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

@Finch55 I generally suck at creating graphic design. This is the part that takes me the most effort and bring about the most frustration. That said, I like ideas, it does help me get started. If you can get me the exact green and gold you are talking about (hex codes), and link a few exemples of what you are thinking about (doesn't need to be a Jeep), that helps a lot. I'll put this on the to do list but I make no promises. I should probably work on the motorcycles first...

If you want, you can also try your hand at making a skin. I've uploaded the Gimp file that I use on the GitHub repo. If you make a skin and I like it, it will be very easy for me to add a new Jeep design to the mod.

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

@Finch55 I generally suck at creating graphic design. This is the part that takes me the most effort and bring about the most frustration. That said, I like ideas, it does help me get started. If you can get me the exact green and gold you are talking about (hex codes), and link a few exemples of what you are thinking about (doesn't need to be a Jeep), that helps a lot. I'll put this on the to do list but I make no promises. 

If you want, you can also try your hand at making a skin. I've uploaded the Gimp file that I use on the GitHub repo. If you make a skin and I like it, it will be very easy for me to add a new Jeep design to the mod.