Edit History

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

Are you tired of driving the exact same Jeep as you friend? Do you want to pimp your ride? PaintJob is for you! This mod add recipes that allow you to change the colour of your ride.

Important: this mod need to be install on the server and on every player's PC.

Note: As of version 1.13, MotorcycleAlterations is integrated into PaintJob. I advise you to uninstall MotorcycleAlterations if you use PaintJob.

v1.16: 4x4 Texture overhaul

- Texture refactoring for the 4x4 (from 5 bitmaps to 2)

- Fix Green Camo texture (Be Bear Aware)

- Fix War3zUK texture (Scottish flag instead of the inverted Union flag)

- Little overhaul of the Spartan texture

- Complete overhaul of the red jeep

- Add a windshield to Miss Spartan's jeep

- Fix a clipping issue with the chain

v1.15: More designs

- Bubblegum Pink Motorcycle (for MaryB)

- Green Camo Jeep

v1.14: Minibikes
    - Minibikes available in orange (original colour), black, blue, green, piink, red, teal, white, and yellow
    - Remove acid from the recipes
    - Cut down textures size from 2K down to 1K for everything but the Jeeps

v.1.13 Back in Black

- Black and Red motorcycle
    - Black bycicle    
    - Integrated MotorcycleAlterations
v1.12 Bicycles and motorcycles!
          Just like the jeeps, you need to get the vanilla bicycle or motorcycle the usual when and then

you'll have access to new recipes to scrub it and paint it.

Compatible with MotorcycleAlterations. You probably want to use both mods.

v1.11 Fix wobble wheel for the UK jeeps. (At first I though it was mormal that the left side of the road was more bumpy then the right side. Apparently not... 🙂 )

v1.10 New War3zUK Very Black Jeep. It came to my attention that UK also have crazy driving habits. They might actually be the originators of 
      the whole darn thing.

v1.9: Add the missing unity3D file required for the Patrol jeep (sorry everyone, my bad)

v1.8: New Patrol Silver and Blue Jeep. Everything alive in Australia can kill you, including people that drive on the wrong side of the road :-).
        Fix an issue with windshield texture

v1.7: Fix problems reported in this forum (thanks guys!)

v1.6: Fix a hole in the mesh, move the steering wheel forward

v1.5: Add Pink Rider

V1.4: Add the missing HUD sprites for the Jeeps

Release Notes v1.16

Download v1.16

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

Are you tired of driving the exact same Jeep as you friend? Do you want to pimp your ride? PaintJob is for you! This mod add recipes that allow you to change the colour of your ride.

Note: As of version 1.13, MotorcycleAlterations is integrated into PaintJob. I advise you to uninstall MotorcycleAlterations if you use PaintJob.

v1.15: More designs

- Bubblegum Pink Motorcycle (for MaryB)

- Green Camo Jeep

- Minibikes available in orange (original colour), black, blue, green, piink, red, teal, white, and yellow

v.1.13 Back in Black

- Black bycicle    
          Just like the jeeps, you need to get the vanilla bicycle or motorcycle the usual when and then

v1.11 Fix wobble wheel for the UK jeeps. (At first I though it was mormal that the left side of the road was more bumpy then the right side. Apparently not... 🙂 )

v1.10 New War3zUK Very Black Jeep. It came to my attention that UK also have crazy driving habits. They might actually be the originators of 
      the whole darn thing.

v1.9: Add the missing unity3D file required for the Patrol jeep (sorry everyone, my bad)

v1.8: New Patrol Silver and Blue Jeep. Everything alive in Australia can kill you, including people that drive on the wrong side of the road :-).

Release Notes v1.15

Download v1.15

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

v.1.13 Back in Black

- Black bycicle    

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.14

Download v1.14

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

v.1.13 Back in Black

- Black bycicle    

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.14

Download v1.14

To see all my mods

PaintJob[1].png

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

263118660_PaintJob1.thumb.png.c02a08efea3ea75c47839433dc4be8ba.png

v.1.13 Back in Black

- Black bycicle    

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.13

Download v1.13

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

PaintJob.png

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.12

Download v1.12

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

PaintJob.png

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.12

Download v1.12

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

PaintJob.png

Just like the jeeps, you need to get the vanilla bicycle or motorcycle the usual when and then you'll have access to new recipes to scrub it and paint it.

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.12

Download v1.12

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

PaintJob.png

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.11

Download v1.11

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.11

Download v1.11

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

the whole darn thing.

Release Notes v1.10

Download v1.10

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

Release Notes v1.9

Download v1.9

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

Release Notes v1.8

Download v1.8

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

Release Notes v1.7

Download v1.7

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

Release Notes v1.6

Download v1.6

To see all my mods

Ericbeaudoin

Ericbeaudoin

spacer.png

v1.6: Fix a hole in the mech, move the steering wheel forward

Release Notes v1.6

Download v1.6

To see all my mods

spacer.png

Release Notes v1.4

Download v1.4

To see all my mods