Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FileMachete

FileMachete

Yeah @Bubbahotetp , I get what you and @Feycat are saying. I'm definately pro chaos aka freedom in games. And it'll never be any skin off my nose if someone wants to bunker way deep down and not have zombies dig to them.

Hell, if I could snap my fingers I'd add in really ornery zombie chickens and zombie chimps & apes. Chickens could get in past poles/half/quarter-blocks, simians could climb and rip up wiring or exposed turrets, that kinda thing. And that'd be a building challenge that I'd relish! :biggrin1:

Edit: ohh, and add in little purse dogs, the really annoying ones. but only if they added in a 'kick' attack so we could boot the little monsters 20 yards :devilish:

FileMachete

FileMachete

Yeah @Bubbahotetp , I get what you and @Feycat are saying. I'm definately pro chaos aka freedom in games. And it'll never be any skin off my nose if someone wants to bunker way deep down and not have zombies dig to them.

Hell, if I could snap my fingers I'd add in really ornery zombie chickens and zombie chimps & apes. Chickens could get in past poles/half/quarter-blocks, simians could climb and rip up wiring or exposed turrets, that kinda thing. And that'd be a building challenge that I'd relish! :biggrin1: