Jump to content
Corky

Who took off work today?

Recommended Posts

This is the only game where I would take a day off to play an update. 

 

Last time I took off was when Ocarina of Time came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iejen said:

19:00 CEST is what I heard. 

Official source or rumor? Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ti2xGr said:

Official source or rumor? Just curious.

Stated multiple times by different people in the main Alpha 19 development topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at home taking care of the kids...I can download the update when it drops but wont enable to play until later tonight.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HungryZombie said:

You probably shoulda took off tomorrow as the update is dropping late afternoon.

Thanks! This was the exact information I was seeking! Happy Gaming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just remember kids... big updates comes with big bugs and needing balance updates, which is why you always see Alpha #.1, #.2, #.3, #.4 versions afterwards. So expect a mess of issues.

 

Myself personally, I'll just wait for 19.1 to release. I'm too busy anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fox said:

Just remember kids... big updates comes with big bugs and needing balance updates, which is why you always see Alpha #.1, #.2, #.3, #.4 versions afterwards. So expect a mess of issues.

 

Myself personally, I'll just wait for 19.1 to release. I'm too busy anyways.

I kind of love the experimentals  xD sometimes you find something so messed up its amazing lol Especailly map generation, youll find the "best" areas when that messes up xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does being retired count as taking off work?  If so then yes lol.  If I was working I'm sure I would be feeling under the weather today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sydious said:

Does being retired count as taking off work?  If so then yes lol.  If I was working I'm sure I would be feeling under the weather today.

I had a dentist appointment for 4:30 PM to day and I was thinking to myself how will cut into my first day with A19. Low and behold the dentist office called me this morning and asked if I could come in at 11 AM instead. YES!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HungryZombie said:

You probably shoulda took off tomorrow as the update is dropping late afternoon.

I took off tomorrow as well lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...