Farm Life Expanded (A19)

Phredd

43 minutes ago, Camberme said:

My wife has loved playing around with the farming mod, has come across an issue though. The Tool and Die Set has been removed as of a18. So we've had to cheat a few things in, that are gated behind it.

While it's true that the Tool and Die set was removed, this and the Farm Forge are the first items I added when I first started this. (Because of the original recipes that required it). Up until recently, I had it with the rareTools loot table. It's now with groupToolsT3.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Phredd said:

While it's true that the Tool and Die set was removed, this and the Farm Forge are the first items I added when I first started this. (Because of the original recipes that required it). Up until recently, I had it with the rareTools loot table. It's now with groupToolsT3.

Hope this helps.

so, it's loot able / we can craft it agian?!

1 hour ago, Camberme said:

so, it's loot able / we can craft it agian?!

It can be found in loot, yes. No, I didn't add a recipe for it to be crafted. I wanted to keep it somewhat of a challenge to obtain.

And thanks for reminding me to keep an eye on this item. I forgot to make sure it was still in the vanilla items after this last update. (line 17819)

13 hours ago, Phredd said:

It can be found in loot, yes. No, I didn't add a recipe for it to be crafted. I wanted to keep it somewhat of a challenge to obtain.

And thanks for reminding me to keep an eye on this item. I forgot to make sure it was still in the vanilla items after this last update. (line 17819)

so funny, since she was complaining about it , we "cheated" on in... walked into a shotgun mossiah factory, and the 1st thing we killed had one... Thank you for responding, we love your work! though, we noticed a few of the "animals" don't seem to be implemented yet? (don't know if that's right) like the duck?

3 hours ago, Camberme said:

so funny, since she was complaining about it , we "cheated" on in... walked into a shotgun mossiah factory, and the 1st thing we killed had one... Thank you for responding, we love your work! though, we noticed a few of the "animals" don't seem to be implemented yet? (don't know if that's right) like the duck?

I'm happy you enjoy the modlet. Stasis and Mayic had it set up well. I just hope I can do it justice with anything I've added.

And yes, some of the animals are not implemented yet. Ducks happen to be one of them.

Also, unrelated to this reply, I've made a small update. I finally got around to changing the starter items and two of the quest rewards. The Basics of Farming Crops and The Basics Growing Trees. They no longer reward the crates with all the seeds. Starter items are appended now with Vanilla items untouched instead of resetting them.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:25 PM, dodoriax said:

HELLO ! can u help me with this ? it seems everytime i open the perk skill tab FARM LIFE i get this null referrence. please help

CXCX.png

I tried to reproduce this. I did not have any NRE's at all. But then again, I don't know if you are using other mods and there is possibly a conflict. I haven't tested this with very many other mods either. War3zuk's AIO is the biggest one so far.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:54 AM, Phredd said:

I tried to reproduce this. I did not have any NRE's at all. But then again, I don't know if you are using other mods and there is possibly a conflict. I haven't tested this with very many other mods either. War3zuk's AIO is the biggest one so far.

does this mod work with war3zuks aio mod

7 hours ago, corona9800 said:

does this mod work with war3zuks aio mod

Yes. I've had no issues using them together.

Edit: I have to add, it works with War3zuk AIO since A19 (b163). Prior to that, I had an issue with the way I had the custom Perk. I would have to check again, but I am not sure about A18.4.

On 7/29/2020 at 9:56 AM, Phredd said:

Yes. I've had no issues using them together.

Edit: I have to add, it works with War3zuk AIO since A19 (b163). Prior to that, I had an issue with the way I had the custom Perk. I would have to check again, but I am not sure about A18.4.

i just tried them togeather when i read a quest to start in farmlife i got NRE  think it was seed quest gather materials.could not go on from there im on version b 173

On 7/26/2020 at 3:54 AM, Phredd said:

i dont know what version i was using when this happened i have never played the farm life mod cause it conflicted with other mods because of the backpack.anyhow i downloaded the version you said with war3uk 3.0 started game on pregen 1 and showed no errors except chunk warnings been seeing that alot lol.with all that said how do you get quest to unlock stuff i was using creative testing to have these to mods work togeather would be amazing adding so much to the game.  

15 hours ago, corona9800 said:

how do you get quest to unlock stuff

All of the quests are currently available in the Farm Table. As far as unlocking different items, the Farm Life Perk unlocks almost every thing farm related.

13 hours ago, Prof.Yakkington said:

just fyi, my wife couldn´t craft turkey eggs, looks like they are bound to farmlife perk but do not appear in permissions.xml :)

Thanks. That wasn't supposed to be learnable. I'll be removing that tag.

• Roland locked this topic

Archived