Farm Life Expanded (A19)

Phredd

47 minutes ago, Kaliyana said:

Very Good Job ! I Love Farm Life Expanded ...but i would like to know if this is working with the SMXui, SMXhud etc ... ? 

Unfortunately, no. I just tested them and there is a conflict with progression. I'll have to look into it.

11 minutes ago, Nemoriel said:

Great work, do you know if this mod works with the Valmar mod collection?

I'm not familiar with everything in Valmar's mod collection. But I know you won't need Working ovens or sinks. I've added them to most of the cooking type blocks.

Also, right now at the point this is at, I would say it won't play nice with most modlets.

This Mod is Nice.

But unfortunately he makes mistakes with the Mod Custom Perks and I just don't find him.

Custom Perks V2.1 2SP

2020-07-15T22:22:31 184.262 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'progression.xml' failed
2020-07-15T22:22:31 184.262 EXC An item with the same key has already been added. Key: perkfarmlife
ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: perkfarmlife
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInsert (TKey key, TValue value, System.Collections.Generic.InsertionBehavior behavior) [0x000c1] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at ProgressionFromXml.parseProgressionItem (System.Xml.XmlElement childElement, System.Int32 max_level, System.Int32 min_level, System.Int32 base_cost, System.Single cost_multiplier_per_level, System.Single max_level_ratio_to_parent, System.Single& order) [0x003ae] in <d06792d09075474fb8267d67cd791cb9>:0 
  at ProgressionFromXml.parseProgressionItems (System.Xml.XmlElement element) [0x0018c] in <d06792d09075474fb8267d67cd791cb9>:0 
  at ProgressionFromXml+<Load>d__3.MoveNext () [0x000d1] in <d06792d09075474fb8267d67cd791cb9>:0 
  at ThreadManager+<CoroutineWrapperWithExceptionCallback>d__40.MoveNext () [0x00044] in <d06792d09075474fb8267d67cd791cb9>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Logger:masterLogException(Exception)
Logger:Exception(Exception)
Log:Exception(Exception)
<>c__DisplayClass50_0:<loadSingleXml>b__2(Exception)
<CoroutineWrapperWithExceptionCallback>d__40:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename: <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f> Line: 0)

1 hour ago, Fanai said:

But unfortunately he makes mistakes with the Mod Custom Perks and I just don't find him.

I won't deny this. That is an issue I've ran into while using certain other modlets. I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a modder. I do this for hobby and I'm still learning how to do some things. I have no formal training at all, and I'm sure it shows.

This, to me, is one of those challenges..... where someone told me I couldn't do it. This is me telling that person to come join Team FUn.

18 hours ago, Kaliyana said:

Would be great ! Thank u very much !

I'm fairly certain I found my error. This needs a bit more testing, but here is a screenshot. I doubt SMX Menu will be compatible, but I didn't check that. I like my menu screen.

FLE_wSMX.png

On 7/5/2020 at 5:13 PM, tindin said:

any chance you could remove the backpack code?  it's the only bit that i'm finding that makes it not work with other mods.

A version without the backpack will be available soon. I do see some of the issues you refer to. Thanks for the suggestion.

<append xpath="/progression/skills" >
		<perk name="perkFarmLife" parent="skillLuckPerks"

I found a fix for the mods to work together.
I just put your perk on Costum Perks in the back.
It is not the best solution, but that's how it works.
The perk is at the very back of Prestige

progression.xml

5 hours ago, Phredd said:

I'm fairly certain I found my error. This needs a bit more testing, but here is a screenshot. I doubt SMX Menu will be compatible, but I didn't check that. I like my menu screen.

On Alpha 18.4 i never had issues with your Mod and SMX Menu, aswell on Alpha 19 on my private Server. He just didn't like the Progression Error and so he crashed but if the Progression Error is found and resolved then i don't see any Problems. I thank u very much for looking into it so fast ... i appreciate your Work ! Great Mod ! 

That's a Screenshot from SMX Menu and Your Mod on 18.4. No Problems.

7 Days SMX Menu.jpg

Is this mod designed to work with vanilla because I tried to run it but got tons of errors.

I do run other mods but they only touch cars and add some new guns and change the vanilla sights. So I don't see how they would conflict with this mod.

The version without the OP backpack is that going to have vanilla level inventory slots because the amount of space the backpack you put in this mod is just ridicules a person should not be able to carry out that much stuff

1 minute ago, Esdeath said:

Is this mod designed to work with vanilla because I tried to run it but got tons of errors.

I do run other mods but they only touch cars and add some new guns and change the vanilla sights. So I don't see how they would conflict with this mod.

The version without the OP backpack is that going to have vanilla level inventory slots because the amount of space the backpack you put in this mod is just ridicules a person should not be able to carry out that much stuff

First question, Yes, that is how I've been testing. Vanilla files with this modlet alone, sometimes along with my weaponMods.

I would need to see the list of mods you are using, load them up and see what the conflicts actually are. Or, your server output log would be helpful.

The version without the backpack will have Vanilla inventory slots. If you knew some of the people I play with, you would understand the ridiculousness of the Inventory slots. To quote my good Friend, "To many Baby Cries". It was one of those, "can't please everybody" moments that I gave in to.

The five mods I run are.

Bdubyah’s Vehicles All in One
Ultimate Vehicle Mod
Vanilla Firearms Extended and the compatibility mod for PIP Optics which means the Optics mod it's self.

I have had no issues with those mods to date, The way I play with my friends if I will start up the game and they join. 

I understand that, some people like broken inventory levels, me I prefer to choose how much stuff I want on me vs what I can carry

10 minutes ago, Esdeath said:

Bdubyah’s Vehicles All in One
Ultimate Vehicle Mod
Vanilla Firearms Extended and the compatibility mod for PIP Optics which means the Optics mod it's self.

I'll check into this.

4 hours ago, Esdeath said:

Would you be kind enough to point me in the direction of an A19 compatible version of this modlet? I'm only seeing Sykriss's thread with the A18 version Here

This won't work in A19 for the simple fact of at least one items naming convention. The gunPistol. It's been changed in A19 to gunHandgunT1Pistol.

1 hour ago, Tomano123 said:

Hello there. Well I played farm life on A18 and it was super fun and would love to play it on A19 but... now on A19... is there any way to disable large backpack? I dont wanna play it with this kind of cheating :(

Testing this at the moment so it will be compatible with other mods.

Yes the version I use is for A18 but the guns work fine and the other people who use the modded weapons reported no problems with them to me. Sometimes older mods will still work just fine in newer versions of the game and this is one of those cases at least in my experience.

I do not run a dedicated server, just a server that is up long as I am playing the game to.

Why is your mod conflicting with that Mod? is that the problem?

Oh mate, the fault is mine I am pretty sure now, I checked my game version. It's 18.4

So that will explain why it doesn't work or should at least. 

I assumed the game auto updated to Alpha 19 since that world was started after the release date of the update BUT you had to opt into exprimental Beta.

Could you direct to a version designed for 18.4?

If it has the huge inventory could you explain to me how to remove it from the mod in a PM? I do know how to edit mod files long as you tell me where to look and what to do, i should be able to do it. 

i really like the mod, but  i wont play vanilla. i  play the game with so many mods,  and all  of them are working with each other.  i am  modder on nexus, but its just to  much work to  get this mod, with for example war3zuk to working... what a shame! such a good mod. 

4 hours ago, TheReaperME3 said:

i really like the mod, but  i wont play vanilla. i  play the game with so many mods,  and all  of them are working with each other.  i am  modder on nexus, but its just to  much work to  get this mod, with for example war3zuk to working... what a shame! such a good mod. 

This one is for you my friend. Made a few changes. It still needs a bit more testing, but so far so good. I forgot to show the perk changes, but I did test them. Really wasn't to much work at all.

Yeah Boy, i like you! glad it will work at least  with war3zuk, now if i get  the file, i'll  still have to modifie ALOT,  am useing alot other mods, custom UI and what ever... soo basically, you got it done with war3zuk, i have to work alot in the next few days ... lol but thanks! can't say it enouth...  

8 hours ago, TheReaperME3 said:

Yeah Boy, i like you! glad it will work at least  with war3zuk, now if i get  the file, i'll  still have to modifie ALOT,  am useing alot other mods, custom UI and what ever... soo basically, you got it done with war3zuk, i have to work alot in the next few days ... lol but thanks! can't say it enouth...  

I was hoping to post that link today. Life happened, so hopefully by Mon. No promises.

Hey Phredd !

First - many Thnx for this great Mod - love it !

I've added the 160 Slot Backpack from 13erserk (only fpr privat use) that works perfect (Only 10 from 15 Slots to Craft are avaible - don't know why)

Testet your Mod with 23 other (most from Stallionsden,Noble's & Gyancher) and had no problems,no errors. I've overhauled it with New Life Experience - works great.

Keep on the good work !

Sorry for the bad English - Greetings from Germany ;)

1 hour ago, PimpYourGames said:

Hey Phredd !

First - many Thnx for this great Mod - love it !

I've added the 160 Slot Backpack from 13erserk (only fpr privat use) that works perfect (Only 10 from 15 Slots to Craft are avaible - don't know why)

Testet your Mod with 23 other (most from Stallionsden,Noble's & Gyancher) and had no problems,no errors. I've overhauled it with New Life Experience - works great.

Keep on the good work !

Sorry for the bad English - Greetings from Germany ;)

Thanks for the kind words. It's nice to hear positive feedback.

As for the crafting que. In Config>XUi>xui.xml  change all the lines that have this <window name="queue10CraftingQueue"/> to read <window name="windowCraftingQueue"/>. That will change them all back to vanilla. I meant to change that in the last version. It is changed for the version I am about to post though.

Hope that helps. Enjoy.

• Roland locked this topic

Archived