Edit History

corona9800

corona9800

On 7/29/2020 at 9:56 AM, Phredd said:

Yes. I've had no issues using them together.

Edit: I have to add, it works with War3zuk AIO since A19 (b163). Prior to that, I had an issue with the way I had the custom Perk. I would have to check again, but I am not sure about A18.4.

i just tried them togeather when i read a quest to start in farmlife i got NRE  think it was seed quest gather materials.could not go on from there im on version b 173

corona9800

corona9800

Edit: I have to add, it works with War3zuk AIO since A19 (b163). Prior to that, I had an issue with the way I had the custom Perk. I would have to check again, but I am not sure about A18.4.

i just tried them togeather when i read a quest to start in farmlife i got NRE and could not think it was seed quest gather materials.could not go on from there im on version b 173

corona9800

corona9800

i just tried them togeather when i read a quest to start in farmlife i got NRE and could not think it was seed quest gather materials.could not go on from there