Edit History

Phredd

Phredd

2 hours ago, redbull81 said:

Hey Phredd, I wanted to post these errors I am still having an issue with. Seems like the chickenplant.prefab and the fertile egg are still throwing constant errors on my dedicated server.. Please help. Ill post screenshot.

20200704073432_1.jpg

It appears to be a client side hierarchy issue. Go to your Dedicated server folder, then to 7DaysToDieServer_Data. Look for the file named output_log_dedi_dateTimeIsHere.txt. go to line 40 and 41. It should have something similar to this:

2020-07-04T11:11:48 3.490 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded
2020-07-04T11:11:48 3.579 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded (0.0.0.2r4)

If there is no error there or the next three lines, then it is absolutely a hierarchy issue with your client side. Be sure in your client Mods folder the only folder there is named SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded (if this is the only modlet you are using). If the folder that is in Mods for Client is named alpha-19-modlets-master-SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded, then the mod itself is nested one folder to deep and disables it.

Hope that helps.

Phredd

Phredd

2 hours ago, redbull81 said:

Hey Phredd, I wanted to post these errors I am still having an issue with. Seems like the chickenplant.prefab and the fertile egg are still throwing constant errors on my dedicated server.. Please help. Ill post screenshot.

20200704073432_1.jpg

It appears to be a client side hierarchy issue. Go to your Dedicated server folder, then to 7DaysToDieServer_Data. Look for the file named output_log_dedi_dateTimeIsHere.txt. go to line 40 and 41. It should have something similar to this:

2020-07-04T11:11:48 3.490 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded
2020-07-04T11:11:48 3.579 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded (0.0.0.2r4)

If there is no error there or the next three lines, then it is absolutely a hierarchy issue with your client side. Be sure in your client Mods folder the only folder there is named SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded. If the folder that is in Mods for Client is named alpha-19-modlets-master-SoDead_GrowAPair_FarmLifeExpanded, then the mod itself is nested one folder to deep and disables it.

Hope that helps.