When do you stop playing your world?

Deadalready

22 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

Yes, imo xp from shared quests is seriously broken. It should split the base amount of xp between the players. Now it increases the base and then splits that, which results in your situation.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.  I guess I should clarify I've no particular issue with how my group plays, how fast we level, or when we stop. 

20 minutes ago, Ramethzer0 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by that.  I guess I should clarify I've no particular issue with how my group plays, how fast we level, or when we stop. 

Rough example with not looking up the actual numbers. By yourself you get 1000 xp for a certain action. With three people you get 4,000 split 3 ways. You get more xp per person for the same action.

18 minutes ago, JCrook1028 said:

Rough example with not looking up the actual numbers. By yourself you get 1000 xp for a certain action. With three people you get 4,000 split 3 ways. You get more xp per person for the same action.

I got that, but are you saying this is a problem?

On 6/13/2020 at 12:27 AM, Deadalready said:

So I'm curious, when do you feel like you've "completed" a run?

At what point do you consider yourself "finished" with a save game/server/build/character?

I recommend no later than Monday June 29th.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:31 PM, JCrook1028 said:

Why would I say it is seriously broken if I didn't think it was a problem? Did you seriously just ask me that?

I sure did.  I am attempting to discern if the basis of that argument means if its a me problem or its a you problem.  I'm having fun with my game, so.. it's not a me problem.

20 hours ago, Ramethzer0 said:

I sure did.  I am attempting to discern if the basis of that argument means if its a me problem or its a you problem.  I'm having fun with my game, so.. it's not a me problem.

Pretty obviously I am referring to my own opinion. Kinda hard for me to post your thoughts don't you think? Seriously dude, just think a second.

8 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

Pretty obviously I am referring to my own opinion. Kinda hard for me to post your thoughts don't you think? Seriously dude, just think a second.

*squint*   Uhhhhh, you kinda posted your complaint at me, using me an example of what you don't like.  I'm not sure what you're going for, but the more aggressive you get, the more I realize my hands can only hold so many tiny violins.

14 hours ago, Ramethzer0 said:

*squint*   Uhhhhh, you kinda posted your complaint at me, using me an example of what you don't like.  I'm not sure what you're going for, but the more aggressive you get, the more I realize my hands can only hold so many tiny violins.

Hmm, aggressive? I responded to your OP saying I assumed you has xp cranked up and that was why you were leveling so fast. No "complaint" about it, simply statement of fact. You said I was in fact right and you did have xp cranked up. The you start being unable to understand basic thiongs like what I post is naturally my own opinion... well duh. I'm done, you won't understand this post either evidently.

Archived