Alpha 19 Developer Stream Series #1

Roland
Message added by Roland

Please note that this is not a discussion thread. It is a thread to post questions. It is also not a thread for you to answer someone else's question or to tell them their question has already been answered. Simply post questions you have about the game and if Lathan and Rick can, they will answer them. Thanks!

Q1: What are some specific player experiences/feelings you wanted to deliver for this game, but decided were too much work?

Q2: How has 7dtd changed your feelings about voxels?

Q3: What improvements are planned for the sequel's voxel engine? I remember Joel saying some tools would be able to hit multiple blocks.

Super excited for the stream, my question is, will Junk Drone be in A19? I know it's status was up in the air last I heard, pun not intended.  Can we get some info about it and the Junk Sledge?

Especially the Junk Sledge since it seems like it's in A19 for sure. Please go over whether it's closer to a Stone Sledge or a Steel Sledgehammer damage wise, and how far is the range and tracking on it etc?

Is there any plan to make the magazine sizes for the weapons authentic and not just a random odd number? For example: AK47 30 rds, but they also have 20, 40, 50, 60, 100 options. Pistols can have 10 to 17 with the standard, but potential for 20 and 30 rd extended, etc

Rick, I hear you help with POI creation?

What is your favorite POI (old or new) and why?

You too Lathan (whats your fav).

Rick: What is your favorite character build and how far have you survived SP (level / Gamestage / Day / Difficulty) 😎

So about weapons (guns) 

will they get at least good quality animations (the mags dont even get removed from the guns during reload)  and the pump shotgun always loads 2 shells no matter how much you shot, will that get fixed

will the gun textures get updated to somthing nice (2k 4k)

now for more weapons why limit the guns by your 3 Tier weapon system (ak47 M4 M60) dont limit yourself with that idea, more weapons the better and as of right now there arent that many (bullet) weapons IMO

do a vote for weapons people want to see in the game

finally add at least 1 new gun like every 2-4 alphas just to keep things fresh-ish (like salvage guns, not like the blunderbuss tho)

Can we get a map marking system for the POIs we've looted? For example: A timed marker for loot respawns, we have to manually mark it like we would on the map, but mark it red for looted, when it enters 5 days until respawn it becomes yellow, and disappears or goes green once it's good to go again. For someone like myself that chooses not to have loot respawn it just marks it as looted and stays.

• Roland unpinned this topic
  • Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unfeatured this topic

Archived