high ping in friends server

montasa

I get like 50000 ping everytime i play in my friends servers (we tried both of them being the host) but if i play on other peoples servers or in dedicated servers my max ping is 100 ive tried disabling eac, my windows defender and avast.

the other friend (the one not hosting) can play with no ping. We are not using mods. I have validated with steam and reinstalled twice. 

This has happened in 5 different worlds that my friends created

I dont know if it is a problem but my friends are runing the servers in normal computers 

https://pastebin.com/L5jiPY53 my log

There's no way I can see you connecting to a server with a 50000 ping. It's got to be a false read. I've had users with a 300 ping drastically affect our server (hopping/skipping, etc.). That stated, I've had great luck with users running TCP Optimizer (free program) on their network adapters and stabilizing their ping/improving their performance. It has to be run as administrator. Slider bar to the far right (100mbps), set at optimal and apply. It requires a reboot and offers a registry backup in case you are concerned. https://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

The thing is when i connect to the server i dont have lag until a minute or two and thats when it starts rocketting until it kicks me out i will try to get my friends log and a new log of my data but i dont know why is it in oly those 2 servers

Sorry for the bad quality of the photo 

IMG-20200607-WA0002.jpg

Yep. The the solution was that the host only put an exception in his antivirus but he had to put an exception in windows defender too. Sorry xD

And gamida, yes it was their screen i could only see 400000 :)

The only thing I see in that is that your PC doesn't really meet the min spec for playing. You certainly cannot host a game effectively. (I mean no offense here, it's just facts.)

From what I understand though, you aren't the host so that's good. If the host made the change, and it fixed it for one person, but now has switched to another, that indicates the issue either isn't on the host system, or that the host's system is similar to yours. (i.e. Not good enough hardware for hosting.)

It could also be that that person needs to exclude the client from their security software.

Yeah i know my pc is very bad, and i would not get offended by someone that is trying to help me :)

The story was that 2 days ago the host put an exception and we could play very normal

Yesterday we tried to play and i had again 50000 ping and we told our other friend to put an exception too but instead of helping both of us had ping. We tried in a different world and my other friend didnt have that much ping soooo i dont know if the problem is me or the host 

I will try to get their logs and edit this comment with them, maybe that helps a little more

https://pastebin.com/FagstqpW server host log

Archived