Edit History

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth In that water works quest where i mined a couple of hours before, right next to it with none showing up, i had one banging on the wall pretty much every time i went in the next room. It´s always like that, not that bad like in that case but still. One wouldn´t bother me either. It´s just never only one unless in smaller POI´s. It´s like the game calls them all in as soon as i do anything in a POI. Could be nitrogen and the tight city layout tough. But i don´t think that this increases the number of zombies, there are as few as always when i am outside.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth In that water works quest where i mined a couple of hours before right next to it with none showing up, i had one banging on the wall pretty much every time i went in the next room. It´s always like that, not that bad like in that case but still. One wouldn´t bother me either. It´s just never only one unless in smaller POI´s. It´s like the game calls them all in as soon as i do anything in a POI. Could be nitrogen and the tight city layout tough. But i don´t think that this increases the number of zombies, there are as few as always when i am outside.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth In that water works quest where i mined a couple of hours before right next to it, i had one banging on the wall pretty much every time i went in the next room. It´s always like that, not that bad like in that case but still. One wouldn´t bother me either. It´s just never only one unless in smaller POI´s. It´s like the game calls them all in as soon as i do anything in a POI. Could be nitrogen and the tight city layout tough. But i don´t think that this increases the number of zombies, there are as few as always when i am outside.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth In that water works quest where i mined a couple of hours before right next to it, i had one banging on the wall pretty much every time i went in the next room. It´s always like that. One wouldn´t bother me either. It´s just never only one unless in smaller POI´s. It´s like the game calls them all in as soon as i do anything in a POI. Could be nitrogen and the tight city layout tough. But i don´t think that this increases the number of zombies, there are as few as always when i am outside.