Edit History

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

4 hours ago, Liesel Weppen said:

Noise is not an issue, we usually clear the POI (at least the surrindings of the safe) before opening the safe.

Still is for me. No zombies seen around the Water works POI for hours, was mining some coal before i started the quest, but as soon as i am in, those little b´s hear everything you do in a 10km radius. Every time. I started to clear around POI´s before i go in. Doesn´t help. Killed everything around the bank that i could find, killed everything inside, started hitting the first safe and within 2 minutes i hear something banging on the wall. Every f*** time.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Noise is not an issue, we usually clear the POI (at least the surrindings of the safe) before opening the safe.

Still is for me. No zombies seen around the Water works POI for hours, was mining some coal before i started the quest, but as soon as i am in, those little b´s hear everything you do in a 10km radius. Every time. I started to clear around POI´s before i go in. Doesn´t help. Killed everything around the bank that i could find, killed everything inside, started hitting the first safe and within a few minutes i hear something banging on the wall. Every f*** time.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Still is for me. No zombies seen around the Water works POI for hours, was mining some coal before i started the quest, but as soon as i am in, those @%$*#!s hear everything you do in a 10km radius. Every time. I started to clear around POI´s before i go in. Doesn´t help. Killed everything around the bank that i could find, killed everything inside, started hitting the first safe and within a few minutes i hear something banging on the wall. Every f*** time.