My amazing suggestions

Hyuzen

привет seٌor. [QUOTE=meatsuit;126668]I can carry 47 million pounds of lead ore while running 12 meters per second or jumping 2 meters high. I don't think I need a gym. 64 x 44 cubic meters x 7600kg/m3 for galena lead ore (PbS) = 21.4 million kg.[/QUOTE] привет seٌor. flexin dat e-peniz? also, 1nd of all i applaud your bilingulag abilites my comrad. 2st - i aggry add geem

[QUOTE=RFIZ;820468]привет seٌor. flexin dat e-peniz? also, 1nd of all i applaud your bilingulag abilites my comrad. 2st - i aggry add geem[/QUOTE] Thank you my comrade friend for the compliment! But I would like to add a little to this thread. (keep in mind, I was very VERY bewildered when I saw the e-mail seeing i got a response to this thread). I was a very avant-garde child when I came up with these crazy suggestions. I had teen angst and this is how I expressed myself. In my was it was quite the bravado to put your ideas up for others to critique and still until this day I am proud of my younger self. Thankfully as life went by I gained equanimity. I hope in the future to have a little bit more time to play this extravagant game yet again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Where's Sylent?

He is, having a tea party and crumpets with ur nan

Edit: back on topic though my good articulated seٌor friends, did any of this get added to the main game? Thank you for your updation.! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Fallout 4 bikes for increasing athletics and charging batteries! But mostly athletics.

really good idea comrad!

Pimpz listen up u must add comradz, even though i know this is a "MY" amazing suggestions, I think my comrad here has good idea too, but only good, not amazing.

Archived