Sign in to follow this  
Annihilatorza

One for All Gaming

Posted (edited)

Welcome to our new series Project Restoration!  So in today's episode I yeet myself, zombies yeet off buildings, I get cuddles from mutated whites and we look for treasure.

Set in the Darkness Falls world, we will be restoring the world to how it used to be, building houses and streets and so much more.  All the while kicking zombie ass and not taking any names or prisoners.

Edited by Annihilatorza (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

We have a major change to the world to get things to work correctly but I am pretty sure its my fault.

So stay tuned for more info on that, We explore a bunker, do a quest, build that start of our horde base and loot a building or 2.

Welcome everyone to the latest update video on Nitrogen for 7 Days to Die Alpha 19 using the Combopack 45.

We cover a lot in this video including a breakdown of each button in nitrogen and what it actually does.

So we have a lot planned for this episode, Get some food, make tons of spikes, change our base design and even more!

Set in the Darkness Falls world, we will be restoring the world to how it used to be, building houses and streets and so much more. 

All the while kicking zombie ass and not taking any names or prisoners.

My video on All the Graphics settings in 7 Days to die and how they impact your system and what to turn off an on to get better FPS is up on Youtube.

I hope this helps someone get better FPS 😁