UABE - Asset Bundle Extractor

DerPopo

Sorry for Spam, but give me answer please.

Hi all. just want to ask.
Is there any tool that can open asset bundle file from old unity version(e.g. 2018.4.23) , and create new bundle  for newer unity version(e.g 2019.4.10).

I can understand that the Unity making the bundle by using lib of the current version.  So can we make a tool that will open older bundle with older lib, and convert it into new with new lib?

4 hours ago, Archi16 said:

Sorry for Spam, but give me answer please.

Hi all. just want to ask.
Is there any tool that can open asset bundle file from old unity version(e.g. 2018.4.23) , and create new bundle  for newer unity version(e.g 2019.4.10).

I can understand that the Unity making the bundle by using lib of the current version.  So can we make a tool that will open older bundle with older lib, and convert it into new with new lib?

I have not seen such things except for UABE.

(it seems to have been a very long time ago, but, they only work with very very old Unity)

This thread contains only 36 pages - scrolling through it, you may find a lot of interesting information, including the names of other utilities.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I am mainly interested in decompression / recompression of the asset bundle files.

Is there any way to decompress the asset bundles only in command line mode without extraction?

Are there any other command line tools that can decompress Unity Asset Bundles? It's very time consuming trying to do everything through GUI.

When I try to use the batch file method, it gets stuck on extracting the first bundle file and fills up my RAM endlessly.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, BobRogers213 said:

Hello

I am mainly interested in decompression / recompression of the asset bundle files.

Is there any way to decompress the asset bundles only in command line mode without extraction?

Are there any other command line tools that can decompress Unity Asset Bundles? It's very time consuming trying to do everything through GUI.

When I try to use the batch file method, it gets stuck on extracting the first bundle file and fills up my RAM endlessly.

Thanks in advance.

You will have to make a console app yourself using the UABE_API_2.2, i suppose.

It is available in the github page of the project under Releases.

:)

On 12/5/2020 at 12:46 AM, Help me pls said:

It said needs file 

16071579349778092323896926031664.jpg

Im having this EXACT issue! nothing works! ive trieds downloading every available version and nothing works. im not computer savvy at all. im just trying to port a mesh into skater xl. can someone please help me!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone in this thread! I have a problem exporting a meshes from the game "Escape from Tarkov".

I tried to export the mesh "weapon_glock_glock_17_gen3_9x19_LOD0" using AssetsBundleExtractor_2.2stableb and got the error "Unable to read the mesh asset! (Unknowing asset format)". It doesn't matter if I choose "Export to .dae" or "Export to .obl".
This problem occurs not only with the Glock 17 mesh, but also when exporting meshes of any other weapon. All other meshes (eg. items, gear, food etc.) and all textures are exported without problems.
I would appreciate any advice on how to get the weapon mesh.

Here are the bundle files that contain the Glock 17 mesh - https://mega.nz/folder/eZ4ghAhQ#Je0wKuxuuw9y0YDDTqC8rg

Probably, there are no more other utilities that can make editing.

But there are modern utilities for extracting (including materials). For example - "uTinyRipper"

Pay attention to my posts in this topic - i have repeatedly written their names.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me? I wanted to make a modification to the League of Runeterra (LoR) game from Riot games. I can open the original files with AssetStudio, but I can't open it with Unity Assets Bundle Extractor to import my changes file. the file containing the items has the extension .BBQ and when I try to open it, I get an error message saying I can't read the package file.

https://imgur.com/Dr11U3d

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • DerPopo changed the title to UABE - Asset Bundle Extractor