Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KrazyKrampus

KrazyKrampus

Also for the record, I am also a software engineer myself by trade. There's a reason I don't work at gaming companies that go beyond the scope of simple mobile apps: it's the toxicity that the entire game community brings to the table like that seen in a lot of these childish threads. At a certain point, do people know how to grow up and contribute to the community for the greater good, or are just stuck on their pride and flame wars on the Internet? I mean, it's what, 2020 now? Let's all take the higher road. Really. Let's.

To quote @bobross: "It's not that your concerns are unjustified, it's that you handled them in what could be the worst way possible." this is spot on. And the attitude that needs to cease in a lot of my fellow peers' minds with regards to how to handle personal attacks or pride.

KrazyKrampus

KrazyKrampus

Also for the record, I am also a software engineer myself by trade. There's a reason I don't work at gaming companies that go beyond the scope of simple mobile apps: it's the toxicity that the entire game community brings to the table like that seen in a lot of these childish threads. At a certain point, do people know how to grow up and contribute to the community for the greater good, or are just stuck on their pride and flame wars on the Internet? I mean, it's what, 2020 now? Let's all take the higher road. Really. Let's.