How do forum titles work?

II Blittz II

Does anyone know how the title/ranking system works here on the forums? I've noticed that underneath a person's name, it shows a distinct title such as Refugee, Scavenger, Hunter etc. And I know this has nothing do with the game per say and I apologize for that, although I've always been curious to know how this system actually works? With that being said, are there specific requirements a person needs to achieve here on the forums in order to recieve a new title? I'm interested in knowing more so any feedback in regards to this would be much appreciated, thanks!

I think its first: number of posts, reputation based on posts, and then popularity of posts within posted topics (this is 100% guesswork, only a mod knows with any certainty)

Yeah I was thinking something similar as well, but I'll just have to wait and see if a Mod replies with a definite answer. Thanks for responding, cheers!

To add to Xtrakicking's answer, there are a few exceptions, users who got special titles because of notoriety. "Captain Obvious" for example is an honorary title that was given to a person who showed exemplary prowess in that field. :cocksure:

One thing I doubt I'll ever get much of is, the charge bar thing that Xtrakicking was talking about earlier. Although I usually always click "Like" on the other person's reply, especially if they're participating and responding to one of my threads. However unless the person is being rude or they're just saying things to say things, then yeah I won't even bother lol! Anyway thanks for the added info, I genuinely appreciate each and every one of you, cheers!

It was based on number of posts mostly, with the legacy reputation taken into account. Now, posts and likes. Oh, and...

To add to Xtrakicking's answer, there are a few exceptions, users who got special titles because of notoriety. "Captain Obvious" for example is an honorary title that was given to a person who showed exemplary prowess in that field. :cocksure:

bukqO4C.png.0325f632521a74eebd35ee72b4fee13a.png

The forums we are moving to has daily awards for most reputation earned that day. Whenever someone visits your profile they will be able to see your reputation awards. Also you can leave positive comments directly on their profile which is reminiscent of the old rep system we had. It also has reaction emoticons beyond just a simple like.

Guilty!

and then there are titles that are just fake like QA, Super Moderator, Community Moderator and last but not least - Fun Pimps Staff. :) (yes, i am joking)

smile people and don't take things so serious... we have more important issues happening in the world that do require concern. every one stay safe and enjoy each day

and then there are titles that are just fake like QA, Super Moderator, Community Moderator and last but not least - Fun Pimps Staff. :) (yes, i am joking)

smile people and don't take things so serious... we have more important issues happening in the world that do require concern. every one stay safe and enjoy each day

I knew it, I had a feeling that those titles were FAKE!!! Hahaha jk! ?

Archived