A19 pre-experimental testing

Hated
Message added by Hated

Thread is locked now, second wave incoming soon.

Message added by Hated

Hey guys!
We just sent out  the second wave of tester invites.
We did lock the thread because as of right now we are not looking to do another round of invites.

For A20 pre-testing we will be selecting people based on how well they report bugs during A19 experimental and stable, instead of creating a thread like this one.

So if you did not get picked, really show us your bug reporting skills as soon as experimental releases.

Steam name:  Scallipus

Hours played:  >1000

Started on Alpha: 18

Discord name: scallipus#7999

Native language: English

Operating system :  Win 10 - for playing the game, Ubuntu 18.04 - migrated to 20.04 LTS for my dedicated server

As for community and some background about me...

Not much for community at the moment but behind closed doors I have been working towards setting up a 24/7 public server hardware and software which will host some of the multiplayer games I enjoy including 7 days to die.  Registered a gaming website which is in the process of being designed and put online with the plan for it to become a gaming blog with live streaming events and mini tutorial videos available for games I play.

As for background - beta backer and beta tester for a couple of years on Elite Dangerous,  beta testing / bug reporting for Memories of Mars, bug reporting for other games as and when they are 'discovered'.   Bug reports typically indicate if it's a random event, or the steps needed to replicate it etc along with an impact assessment on gameplay (obviously subjective)

Steam name: Rawdon https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988226943/

Hours played: 800+ (358 on PC and many more on PS4)

Started on Alpha: A15

Discord name: Flafreniere#7311

Native language: French and English

Operating system : Windows 10 

Just in case 34 pages of replies isn't enough testers ...

Steam name : Grolbu

Hours played : 715

Started on Alpha : 14/15 I think ?

Discord name : Grol#6333

Native language : English

Operating system : win 10 home, on a desktop and a notebook

Steam name: [skwrl]Khaos

Hours played:2355

Started on Alpha:14

Discord name:|TC|🅚🅗🅐🅞🅢#0386

Native language:English

Operating system :10

Absolutely fell in love with the game in 18, and am chomping at the bit to see what you have all done for 19. I currently run a private dedicated of 18, modded with Ravenhearst. Ran multiple servers for 7DTD to keep pulling friends back to this epic Zed game.

Archived