Post something interesting!

Tahaan

That is truly frightening.....how low on TP he appears to be.

But he does have plenty of hands to help him scoop it up. You just need to think more positive, that's all.

Also, there's towels behind him. :p

Here is my first 3D project made in 1999 in 3DS Max 3.1

1941273673_BallsBest1.Jpg.096d9a7863770ba5bdecbd4e8978c284.Jpg

Here was an earlier work about 2004 that was never finished, I worked on it for about4 months trying to get a landscape to place in the background, but in 3D in the earlier days landscapes and sunlight is hard to create.

1377925983_SwordTest3.thumb.jpg.f1143d61e4e573e58dc991f6a04ddf0c.jpg

Sword.jpg.5099b47fb63eb6f29715b0b692730fe5.jpg

851873541_Sword8DepthOfField1.jpg.993734ae677cd7916a9aafa277355177.jpg

How about a FM for Thief 3: Deadly Shadows. about 8 months of work and about 70% complete.

[video=youtube_share;QCrl4YRsMpU]

Yeah I know too many secret passages.

Same design for an FM for the Dark Mod Doom 3 modification. Didn't get too far on this one.

[video=youtube_share;0aYnwCQ7q3g]

An Interesting riddle. What is the spoiler of innocence?

Another riddle. What the greatest commodity that people have over the unlikely clueless?

BullS**t

One more for old time sake. What is the meaning of the world I live in?

The combination of the 2 above riddles

I love the first guard... "Did I just..." <thump>

Yes, yes you did just. I should play Thief again. I'm pretty sure it's on GamePass.

The guards are hilarious on a playthrough in my FM, I enjoyed playing it just to have the guards run around after me. One guard says "I know this place better than you" that is if I did not design the entire level myself I am sure.

If you got some extra cash, get the Thief collection on GOG so you have a hard copy. Its one of the most imaginative and atmospheric games ever made.

https://www.gog.com/game/thief_gold

https://www.gog.com/game/thief_2_the_metal_age

https://www.gog.com/game/thief_3

I had the original pyramid style big box of Thief Gold and the big box of Thief 2: The Metal Age, why I sold them I do not know. Don't bother with Thief 4, its not that good if you are a true Thief fan.

The guards are hilarious on a playthrough in my FM, I enjoyed playing it just to have the guards run around after me. One guard says "I know this place better than you" that is if I did not design the entire level myself I am sure.

If you got some extra cash, get the Thief collection on GOG so you have a hard copy. Its one of the most imaginative and atmospheric games ever made.

https://www.gog.com/game/thief_gold

https://www.gog.com/game/thief_2_the_metal_age

https://www.gog.com/game/thief_3

I had the original pyramid style big box of Thief Gold and the big box of Thief 2: The Metal Age, why I sold them I do not know. Don't bother with Thief 4, its not that good if you are a true Thief fan.

I have to agree with this. Aside from the most recent remake, the Thief series in an excellent play with exceptional replay value. I still have the original CD's around here somewhere.

The reboot was simply abysmal. ("Thief 4" wasn't actually a successor, but was simply a reboot of the original done in 2014. It was just called "Thief 4" under the original working title when they started development. Though the graphics were nice, it did not remain true to the series, and the core mechanics were merely Alpha quality.)

I have to agree with this. Aside from the most recent remake, the Thief series in an excellent play with exceptional replay value. I still have the original CD's around here somewhere.

The reboot was simply abysmal. ("Thief 4" wasn't actually a successor, but was simply a reboot of the original done in 2014. It was just called "Thief 4" under the original working title when they started development. Though the graphics were nice, it did not remain true to the series, and the core mechanics were merely Alpha quality.)

I remember playing it and posting on the Through The Looking Glass forums based on Looking Glass Studios and commented it was better than Alien Isolation and got ripped a new one there. It was OK, but not really Thief as you say, no Garret was a bummer the old guards were not there and the navigation through the city was tedious. Alien Isolation was practically impossible so it was just as tedious lasting over a minute without that Alien knowing exactly where you are and attacking in seconds. I spent most of the time hiding in closets the whole game.

I have the Thief 3 Collection and Thief 3: Deadly Shadows in DVD format still, but I wish I would have kept the big box games I had from my DOS and Windows 9x days - as well as my Amiga games of course, even without my Amiga 500 I would love to have the manuals from some of those those classic games, like Dungeon Master, Ultima IV and Shadow of the Beast.

I got a question for some old PC gamers out there. I would like to play a Classic RPG someday soon just to keep my mind busy with spells and stats and that, so... what would a good (preferably fist person perspective and preferably turn based - think Bards Tale) from say 85-1995, I have Amiga, C64 and Dosbox emulators?

Last one I played was Amberstar for the Amiga, it was a good game but i have to say the combat kind of sucked a bit.

Baldur's gate?

Wizardry series or Might&Magic series. I would recommend Might&Magic 6

Ultima Underworld & Eye of the Beholder come to mind.

Dungeon Master

Ultima Underworld and Dungeonmaster are not turn-based. Just saying.

I already played Baldurs Gate 1 and 2, Might and Magic 1 through 6 (although never finished 1&2), Ultima Underorld and Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master although not The Legend of Skullkeep yet but yeah its real time, and Wizardry 5,6,7 & 8 although only finished Wizardry 8 and the end of Wizardry 5 would take Stephen Hawking to figure out the end puzzles so I gave up finishing that one, really the end puzzles in that last level of the dungeon are beyond me. Look up Wizardry 5 and watch a playthrough on youtube and you will know what I m talking about.

Thank you guys for the suggestions, there still is so many out there to try, I just need to pick one and finish it. I get so carried away with these games that I make mountains printed charts of weapons and items, character stats, maps and other nonsense, but I cannot really concentrate now anyway so I will just wait for a time when I can. I even have a hard time enjoying 7 Days these days so any deep thinking puzzles and the like are beyond me now.

in real life. if you where in a 7DTD and you only had a shovel.

would you Bash zombies with it like a Bat, or use it like a spear?

I'd a) try never to get anyfreakingwhere near a zombie, ever, and b) if that fails, swing for their knees with the shovel. The only goal would be to slow them down so I can escape. No trying to re-kill them if all I've got is a shovel. In a no-escape fight it would be take out the knee, then spear them with the shovel head right at the jawline.

Archived