Sign in to follow this  
GreenGril76

Losing stamina while standing still ...

Good evening.

Started a new game after the recent patch, and I don't know if my stamina bar is bugged or not.

Context :

Got to my house at 23:00, and stood on my bed. While waiting for the dawn, I noticed my stamina bar was ticking away. I say one point every 2 minutes. I went through the routine (bandage, food, water) to fill up my bars, built the stamina one started ticking down again.

I still have the food and water bonuses, so I'm hoping some one can help me out.

Thank you for your time.

Do you happen to be encumbered?

Nope. I keep everything in chests/boxes, until I need it.

This is the first time I experienced this, and filling up my stamina doesn't help as it just ticks down again.

Did you check if you have any condition on your character like being cold, having Dysentery, food poisoning, Pneumonia or Infection? I'm not sure whether all these effects are possible in the game at the moment, but according to the xml they affect stamina.

I was wearing light armor, standing on my bed, and had full health and stamina by 23:00. By morning, I had 70-something stamina left from this "ticking". Using BFW to bring my stamina back to 100 (at the time).

I didn't mention in my OP, that it was a multi-player game with my sister as the host. Both of us had this bug.

We started a new MP game yesterday, and this problem didn't occur. It seems to be random.

Thank you for responding.