Snufkin's Server Side WeaponS

Snufkin

While chatting with a player, he reminded me that there is one mod he would absolutely like to have, a lawn mower mod. He's been asking me for years. So if you don't know what to do (I don't think it is) it would be great if you did. :D

But the armor looks already very similar to that, only that it doesnt cover every part of the body

Well, the power armor in Fallout is much bigger than regular armor and gives you many interesting stats boosts and advantages depending on the used armor pieces and modifications you use on it. Also in Fallout 4 it actually requires power cores to recharge, otherwise it doesn't work properly which could be translated as losing the extra stats boosts.

Usually to use the power armor you're required to have certain strength level, below that level it's impossible to wear the power armor, it also requires special training to wear, but it's all worth it because it boosts your strength and other abilities and gives you some resistance to radiation and allows you to use weapons that would be normally too big for you to use. Various modifications allow the power armor user to use the power armor as jetpack and other cool things can be done with it.

Cool, thanks! Will you also implement recipe for the machine? It would be nice to have recipe for slot machines too, you know for those of us who feel bad about "cheating" using creative menu lol

Its more a tool for admins. If you are playing solo you shouldn't need the machine.

I mean, I could make the recipe as an alternative but it's not my priority now.

Its more a tool for admins. If you are playing solo you shouldn't need the machine.

I mean, I could make the recipe as an alternative but it's not my priority now.

I know the reasoning behind this and so I can imagine something like this is not a priority now, it's just that I like to play with these mods in solo too, just for sake of having more things to do you know? So lootboxes and machines are actually fun things to play with in solo game too. Well, at least for me.

Hi snuf, the quality from the lootboxes didnt work correctly. Its 90+% just q2

http://prntscr.com/ryn7l6

Edit: used this one (50 chests): http://prntscr.com/rynx4i

<qualitytemplate level="1,999999">

<loot quality="2" prob="0.3"/>

<loot quality="3" prob="0.25"/>

<loot quality="4" prob="0.2"/>

<loot quality="5" prob="0.15"/>

<loot quality="6" prob="0.1"/>

</qualitytemplate>

Edited by Slawa (see edit history)

Hi snuf, the quality from the lootboxes didnt work correctly. Its 90+% just q2

http://prntscr.com/ryn7l6

Edit: used this one (50 chests): http://prntscr.com/rynx4i

<qualitytemplate level="1,999999">

<loot quality="2" prob="0.3"/>

<loot quality="3" prob="0.25"/>

<loot quality="4" prob="0.2"/>

<loot quality="5" prob="0.15"/>

<loot quality="6" prob="0.1"/>

</qualitytemplate>

Thank you. Will update soon. I tough It picked each price in order based on the prob.

• 1 month later...

I want to start off by saying awesome work!

Secondly, I have been using your custom zombies and they're awesome. Only issue I have found is when you try to summon the juggernaut using the qc_killjuggernaut quest I get a console error and it spawns a horde instead. See attached image.

Edit: I menat to post this in your custom zombies section..... my bad.

Keep up the awesome work friend!

Untitled.png

Edited by deadbolt (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Snufkins

I have the mod working for a19, you can use all the weps except for polearms, but I can't figure out how to get an icon for each wep to appear on the toolbar.  You can hold them and see them modeled in first person, but can't see them on your toolbar. Any help?

On 8/23/2020 at 6:56 PM, Udigom said:

Hi Snufkins

I have the mod working for a19, you can use all the weps except for polearms, but I can't figure out how to get an icon for each wep to appear on the toolbar. You can hold them and see them modeled in first person, but can't see them on your toolbar. Any help?

can you share ?