Snufkin's Server Side WeaponS

Snufkin

On my server is the new version !!! + another 30 mods im using...

INFO and DOWNLOAD links : https://www.facebook.com/groups/2797...?ref=bookmarks

PS : i tested the newest version on my public server,a and everything looks ok now !

Only sound suppressor on PP-19 Bizon is a little...ehm...strange :) it is not on a barrel but near it :) but that is only cosmetic thing...

One question - that Auger Turret, it is for defence meaned ? Because on difficulty 3 it doesnt damage the zombies, they walk aroud...

Edited by PeNa1979 (see edit history)

Hello. Unable to configure the CrossbowMag to make it craftable by tier.

For other weapons it's good. I do not understand.

Putting a perk other than perkArchery in the files works. It's just perkArchery who doesn't want to.

In progression.xml :

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkArchery]">

<effect_group>

<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="5" value="1" tags="CrossbowMag"/>

<passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_set" level="1,2,3,4,5" value="2,3,4,5,6" tags="crossbowmag"/>

</effect_group>

</append>

In items.xml line 1577 in CrossbowMag :

<property name="UnlockedBy" value="perkArchery"/>

In recipes.xml :

<recipe name="CrossbowMag" count="1" craft_area="workbench" craft_time="240" tags="learnable">

<ingredient name="gunCrossbowCompound" count="1"/>

<ingredient name="gunBowWoodenParts" count="25"/>

<ingredient name="resourceForgedSteel" count="50"/>

<ingredient name="resourceDuctTape" count="20"/>

<ingredient name="resourceMechanicalParts" count="40"/>

</recipe>

Could you help me please ? I found for the trimming of the damages.

Edited by Lo-X (see edit history)

<passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_set" level="1,2,3,4,5" value="6,6,6,6,6" tags="crossbowmag"/>

Line 15 in progressions.xml :wink-new:

Wait, i get what you mean.

Download again, it was a tag mismatch.

It is still set at Q6 for lvl 5, so you will have to make an schematic for it.

Edited by Snufkin (see edit history)

<passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_set" level="1,2,3,4,5" value="6,6,6,6,6" tags="crossbowmag"/>

Line 15 in progressions.xml :wink-new:

Wait, i get what you mean.

Download again, it was a tag mismatch.

It is still set at Q6 for lvl 5, so you will have to make an schematic for it.

Grr, just when I downloaded and replaced the files, yet another update... You're updating your mods so fast that I can't keep up installing new versions lol

Yeah, that made my server admin crazy. I should learn how to use ModManager or make a github

It's not a mandatory update. By design the crossbowmag is locked at Q6, but with the tag error that I fixed it wasn't possible to make the crafting quality tiered.

Hello. Thank you for your support. It's working for me without re-downloading the mod. I do not understand. What was the error please?

With the same xml files on server it works while in solo it does not work. I'would like to understand I'm going crazy

Edited by Lo-X (see edit history)

the auger turret, can it mine for you?

No.

Hello. Thank you for your support. It's working for me without re-downloading the mod. I do not understand. What was the error please?

With the same xml files on server it works while in solo it does not work. I'would like to understand I'm going crazy

You know, Im not sure, I just changed the tag on the effect:group of the weapon, but It seems it wasn't necessary.

Thank you, i'm working now on unique armor sets, with accumulative buffs and an active action if you complete the set

This will be the archer's armor. Includes the feathered hat, the cape as an overcoat, and armor tinted green, with a buff to archery damage and less mobility impact that a military armor, with a slight less protection. The active buff I'm planing is a dramatically increased MaxRange, firerate and reload speed with bows and crossbows, charging with each archery kill and lasting around 20 seconds

IRgv5ry.png

Nah, it doesn't affect the loading, but thanks for noticing :3.

Looking for weapon/equipment ideas, I´m scavenging this wiki for things to rip off, so if you see something interesting please tell me.

https://cso.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Weapons

And for the rare loot lovers, I'm working on a new lootbox system to go along with my weapons.

unknown.png

One thing that will be great too is a helicopter. I really liked that of Manux. Simple to pilot and at the same time "realistic" in piloting. I know that the challenge is to model one with the elements of the game but I see that you have a certain artistic flair: D

One thing that will be great too is a helicopter. I really liked that of Manux. Simple to pilot and at the same time "realistic" in piloting. I know that the challenge is to model one with the elements of the game but I see that you have a certain artistic flair: D

Haha, thanks. It would certainly be a challenge, but it seems doable. I think the recycled elements, like in my jetpack or the armored car, gives the vehicles a post-apocalyptic feel

i'm working now on unique armor sets, with accumulative buffs and an active action if you complete the set

So... Some of the best modders around here told me that it's currently impossible to create custom armor sets like Fallout power armor. Hmm, if you ever feel up for the challenge, I would love to see how would you go about making something like this, even if it required custom textures or models:

OQ9HMeC.jpg

And for the rare loot lovers, I'm working on a new lootbox system to go along with my weapons.

This should be interesting!

You're like a lego builder level 1000 in 7 Days to Die universe lol, I love what you're doing here, honestly you never fail to surprise me as you're constantly exploring, or should I even say "exploiting" the features that somehow magically just work in favor of your mods, but not too many modders dared to explore them!