ANGRY! Farming System is a pain on the ass!

Biscoitoso

With glorious you mean easier @zootal And it isn´t that complicated to get farming plots. A bit of rotting flesh is easily found, You get it when you harvest bones anyways. And you´d rather reseed every time (wich was a pain to do) you harvest than just put in the seed once and harvest over and over again? Really?

It´s amazing how people play a survival game but don´t wanna put any effort in surviving....

What is amazing is how people think others should play the way they want them to play. I play the way I like to play. You don't have to like it. What I don't like is when things I like change to things I don't like. Whether you like it or not.

With glorious you mean easier @zootal And it isn´t that complicated to get farming plots. A bit of rotting flesh is easily found, You get it when you harvest bones anyways. And you´d rather reseed every time (wich was a pain to do) you harvest than just put in the seed once and harvest over and over again? Really?

It´s amazing how people play a survival game but don´t wanna put any effort in surviving....

To answer your question, yes, I'd rather reseed. And I loved using the hoe. Yes, really. Cause using farm plots is too easy, and I like to put some effort into surviving a survival game.

Well then mod the game to your likings, i don´t think the hoe is coming back, i really hope so. The new method is way better imo, the reseeding took ages and was a pain because you had to try from 5 different positions until you could finally place it again. Now you just harvest, once you realize that you just have to look at the screen and clearly see that the game actually tells you if you hit a seed or the plant you want to harvest it´s really easy. If you still have troubles harvesting then leave a space between the plots.

Actually it is way easier once you got the plots, saves you a lot of time. around 25 plots easily feed 4 people.

• 2 weeks later...

1: I dont want hoe come back.

2: I like the farm plots and dont want old system with reseed come back.

Now you just harvest, once you realize that you just have to look at the screen and clearly see that the game actually tells you if you hit a seed or the plant you want to harvest it´s really easy.

I dont want harvest in slowmotion to carefully hit the right spot cause the damn hit boxes are all sux. I want hit box fixed to harvest fast cause harvesting is very boring!

If you still have troubles harvesting then leave a space between the plots.

I dont want build huge crops to solve a hit box problem. I want use 100% of my claim space as best I can without wast any place.

Actually it is way easier once you got the plots, saves you a lot of time. around 25 plots easily feed 4 people.

I dont wanna feed 4 people, I wanna harrvest, sell my food to others players and turn the money into bullet case => ammo.

I just want the damn problem with hitbox solved!

@Biscoitoso Well i am quite fast. Just read what is on the screen. It tells you what you will hit. I miss like one out of hundred. Also do people really pay you enough for food that you get more out of it than looting stuff you can sell? A hospital run usually gets me 20K Dukes. And i need very few bullets for the hospital, basically only in the surgery, wich could also be done with melee and junk turret.

But yeah hitboxes need to be fixed, not only for farming. Such a pain to repair spikes. Or hitting something behind the block your are aiming at.

This is why I do a checkerboard layout for farming now.

Also, for the coffee, yellow plants, go in at an angle of the X that the plant makes. Hitbox is easier that way.

Mushrooms, being so close to the ground, yes, make sure it shows "mushrooms" in the popup before punching.

Not perfect, but it helps me a bunch.

@Biscoitoso Well i am quite fast. Just read what is on the screen. It tells you what you will hit. I miss like one out of hundred. Also do people really pay you enough for food that you get more out of it than looting stuff you can sell? A hospital run usually gets me 20K Dukes. And i need very few bullets for the hospital, basically only in the surgery, wich could also be done with melee and junk turret.

But yeah hitboxes need to be fixed, not only for farming. Such a pain to repair spikes. Or hitting something behind the block your are aiming at.

I sell everything on my shops and cause me, several players even wont need build farm cause they buy all food from me for low prices.

Archived