Extremely novice gamer needs help with putting eden and no hope mall into a game.

Lorri

So as the title says, I need help with getting those malls into a game. I have already downloaded both malls. I don't know what to do next, however. I know I need to put those downloaded files into my 7 Days To Die folder but how? I think I can figure out what to do after that. I have tried looking on-line and searching the forums and Google in help with this. I can not seem to find an explanation of how to get the prefabs in the folders though. I have only found ways if you actually build your own prefab in the game. That doesn't really help me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I thank you sincerely for reading this and I hope you have a great day/night. :)

I appreciate the help I received but unfortunately the links provided did not really help me. I would like to know what to do after you download the prefabs. How do I get the downloaded POI into my 7 Days To Die file? The links showed me how to place the mall in the game but not how to put the mall file into the 7 Days To Die file.

Archived