Should have a Vehicle of somekind

fatjoe

Noticed that already in earlier game versions, but now with the vast nothingness (yes more POI´s pl0x) of randomgen we should have a vehicle of somekind. After i wander around for days and found a nice place to stay i want to be able to get to a city/POI and back in 1 day (without setting it to crazy high values) You already have cars in the game, make them freaking drivable! Ofc they should not be easy to obtain, means that we have to repair it (Make important missing parts recipies/Molds/Loot) and ofc they use fuel aswell. Would be freaking awesome to have a car at your favorite base to drive out and loot a city far away and still be able to get back before night falls, hell maybe make some trunk capabillity to transport stuff and 4 or 5 places for players to drive around with ya friends AND let them shoot out of the windows Ok nuff crazy dreams im out PS: This game rocks! ~fatjoe

[QUOTE=LeastConcern;124333]It's being worked on currently.[/QUOTE] thats all we ever hear, im sure its true but the fact is we have a huge empty world to explore RWG is great but also a game killer without some sort Vehicle even a basic bicycle would do does not have to be anything fancy just some faster way to get around until the pimps can deliver on the cars.

It'll get done, I perfer they do it right. But I do think they should at least put at least one option in next update. Something simple and small, which does not leave a lot of options if you want something with all the needed animation for getting in, on, off or out of.

[QUOTE=ObjectZero;124478]It'll get done, I perfer they do it right. But I do think they should at least put at least one option in next update. [B][SIZE=3]Something simple and small[/SIZE][/B], which does not leave a lot of options if you want something with all the needed animation for getting in, on, off or out of.[/QUOTE] Micro scooter :lol:

I'm pretty sure I can give a break down on what it will be like when the first vehicles are put in game, at least in a PVP world. driving down the road -> get shot in the head -> other player takes bike -> drive five feet -> get shot in the head -> other player takes bike-> so on and so on.

[QUOTE=ObjectZero;124495]I'm sorry I can't feel like a badass of the waste land on a scooter, the zombie would laugh at me while the eat my brains cause I crashed the scooter on a freaken tiny rabbit.[/QUOTE] Would be hilarious for others to watch though. We still need some comedy in the apocalypse :)

But I well feel VERY let down if they put in vehicles and I don't get a horn for my car and trucks, a goofy little vespa horn for scooter and a little bell for my bike. Hear me TFP not an options I need a bell for my bike to ring, too strike fear in the hearts of my enemies when they hear my approach. I will not settle for a baseball car in the spokes.

[QUOTE=monkeystew;124357]thats all we ever hear, im sure its true but the fact is we have a huge empty world to explore RWG is great but also a game killer without some sort Vehicle even a basic bicycle would do does not have to be anything fancy just some faster way to get around until the pimps can deliver on the cars.[/QUOTE] Well, what I mean is that the basics of it are already in the game files. If you look in the modding section, you'll see that there are mods to enable it already. It's still rough and not fully functional, which is why it isn't enabled by default, but it's definitely in the works currently.

[QUOTE=LeastConcern;124716]Well, what I mean is that the basics of it are already in the game files. If you look in the modding section, you'll see that there are mods to enable it already. It's still rough and not fully functional, which is why it isn't enabled by default, but it's definitely in the works currently.[/QUOTE] thanks for the reply as i said im sure they are coming just feels like forever :)

Archived