Snufkin

Snukfin's Server Side vehicleS

Posted (edited)

I see in recipe from the DropBox link that there is still the ductape as the sixth ingredient of the jetpack.

Thank you again for your work. I like the Sled and Polearm, is't pretty fun

Edited by Lo-X (see edit history)

Big small update. Changed the code to be more stable. In technical terms, the vehicles no longer depend of the player to load the physics and the models, it turns out they accept the "Buffs" property, so now they load the necessary buff themselves. The ATV is there to play around but isn't craftable (yet).

• Like 1

Big small update. Changed the code to be more stable. In technical terms, the vehicles no longer depend of the player to load the physics and the models, it turns out they accept the "Buffs" property, so now they load the necessary buff themselves. The ATV is there to play around but isn't craftable (yet).

Thank you for the update. I had some trouble with the vehicles before, not sure if this is what was fixed now, but I managed to fix that, I guess it was a mod load order problem or incompatibility with a different mod in my case. But honestly with more than 100 mods installed it's almost impossible to check out every little possibility for me, so whatever it is that you fixed in this last update, I hope it will prevent any similar issues in the future.

If it works, can you do the same for the weapons? Not often but sometimes can you see the single-parts of the models xD

Thats a very specific problem. Please upload a screenshot when you see a problem and I will fix it in no time

Thats a very specific problem. Please upload a screenshot when you see a problem and I will fix it in no time

It's strange, but I haven't even touched the vehicles from this mod yet when this error showed up (lack of materials), but honestly, since then I spent long hours of playing and I didn't catch that error again, but I do play with some other mods installed and updated couple of them recently. Maybe there was some temporary issue or incompatibility that was fixed, but I will keep watching for this error and when it shows up again, I will let you know.

It's probably that you had the buff, but my mod no longer uses it, so the first time you connect to the game it doesn't find the buff, so it removes it and gives you that error. It wont appear again

Rollback, the new system was better but required a perfect hosting, it wasn't very reliable. Back to the player controlled buff, sorry for the trouble

Is there any way top prevent JetPack doing random spins while flying?