Snukfin's Server Side vehicleS

Snufkin

The problem for you is that the mod loads, but it doesn't show you the items, there is no error for me to debug. Could you try temporarily deleting the other mods? That would shine a light on the problem.

Hmm...if i would do that, all players will loose their special items :( :( :( or i need to start brand new server...because im using one Prefab pack mod...and the UK MAP from 7daystodiemods...

Maybe in 2-3 weeks i make complete sever-wipe and make another map without prefabs and the i can test it for you without any other mods ! Because o REALLY WANT to help you to make the mod works perfectly, i like it !

SORRY MAN BUT IT JUST SIMPLY DONT WORK ON MY PUBLIC SERVER !!!

I made complete wipe, run server WITHOUT any other mods or anything extra, run Navezgane map from 0...

BUT I CAN NOT CRAFT OR FIND ANY OF YOUR STUFF :( :( :( :( :(

Give this a try please:

I found it..... so in case you don't know, Linux Servers require capitalization on the mod folder structure. Your Config folder was lower case and was not loading at all. I spent 8 hours drilling down on every aspect of your mod only to finally figure out you didn't have the config folder capitalized... as your zombies are amazing, I believe the time was worth spending to get this to work!! I saw other linux server users complain that your mods don't work and this is why.

Just tried your vehicles. Had a blast test driving them all. I had the most fun with the jet pack, dog sled and the motorcycle! For some reason the raft didn't work for me. It would look like the gyrocopter when placing/driving it. :p

GyroRaft:

kU7HaBS.png

Dog Sled needs a wee bit more leg room:

VelfGQw.png

JetPack thee best!:

iGhmm5W.png

ok snufkin the raft is not showing correctly... its showing as the gyro but operating as the raft... so i have a floating gyro...lol i thot it may have been the prefab extention missing but that didnt work...can u please look in it... and also the raft works on land too...lol

Oh thank you. Indeed I have the version you are talking about. I have DL on the 7daystosiemods site. Very nice :tennis:

I see that also here is the version with the ductape. Where are the latest versions? I corrected on my side

Archived