Snukfin's Server Side Z(S)ombies

Hi. Thank you for maintaining this mod!

So we tried this out last night just in time for our first blood moon. There were three of us around level 20. (double XP) and we got completely wrecked. It seemed like it was mostly mod zombies coming. There were a multiple Archons, Banshees and Geists at the same time and we had 3 Undertakers hit the base plus a bomber. It was impossible, considering our best looted weapons at that point were the blunderbuss.

Is that normal?

Sounds like a challange and 3 players should be able to handle it :p...

Here is the point, did you like the normal hordes or this kind of mod.

Get a AK or a few turrets and it feels like better balanced gameplay (cause the game gets boring at level xxx).

Edited by Slawa (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Bomarr said:

Hi. Thank you for maintaining this mod!

So we tried this out last night just in time for our first blood moon. There were three of us around level 20. (double XP) and we got completely wrecked. It seemed like it was mostly mod zombies coming. There were a multiple Archons, Banshees and Geists at the same time and we had 3 Undertakers hit the base plus a bomber. It was impossible, considering our best looted weapons at that point were the blunderbuss.

Is that normal?

Was this the Day 7 (first) horde? What level is the game and how many zombies per horde (16) ? Which mod are you using, Snukfin Party or the default mod?

15 hours ago, Slawa said:

Sounds like a challange and 3 players should be able to handle it :p...

Here is the point, did you like the normal hordes or this kind of mod.

Get a AK or a few turrets and it feels like better balanced gameplay (cause the game gets boring at level xxx).

I quite enjoyed it, I was simply asking if it was normal to have that many spawns for our first horde night.

15 hours ago, The Frankman said:

Was this the Day 7 (first) horde? What level is the game and how many zombies per horde (16) ? Which mod are you using, Snukfin Party or the default mod?

As I mentioned, it was the first horde night (day 7) and we were at game level 20. Default of 8 zombies per person and using the default mod.

13 hours ago, Bomarr said:

I quite enjoyed it, I was simply asking if it was normal to have that many spawns for our first horde night.

As I mentioned, it was the first horde night (day 7) and we were at game level 20. Default of 8 zombies per person and using the default mod.

Up until Game Stage 254 you will have the potential to see:

Archon 10% chance to spawn but within the 100% chance to spawn for default characters.

The following have 30% chance to spawn.

Undertaker

Cowhead

Parasite

Geist

Bomber

Scarecrow

Banshee

And the Juggernaut has a 1 in 500 chance to spawn but weighted against all the higher probabilities as well.

It is normal to see them but it sounds like you got hit harder than the probabilities allow for. I sometimes see this with the Demolisher. When in a party of 3, there will be 3 visiting almost in a chain which makes me wonder if there is a spawn bug. Instead of each entity being treated as a separate spawn, there feels like there is sometimes the same spawn per player per party.