How do I make my junk turrets fire on there own?

Lightingfast29

Equip the turrent, load it because it will not work if it's not loaded, then put it on the ground where you want it. You right click to do this.

Now you must be within a certain distance for it to work. It appears to be about 30 yards. It stops working when it runs out of ammo. It stops working if you're too far away.

If you place two side-by-side, only one works. I'm not sure if the other will work when the first one runs out of ammo

Equip the turrent, load it because it will not work if it's not loaded, then put it on the ground where you want it. You right click to do this.

Now you must be within a certain distance for it to work. It appears to be about 30 yards. It stops working when it runs out of ammo. It stops working if you're too far away.

If you place two side-by-side, only one works. I'm not sure if the other will work when the first one runs out of ammo

It does. I have tried it. If I am not mistaken you can put down multiple turrets and they will shoot until empty and then another one will start up. You still have to be in activation range of the m all though.

Archived