Wireless Garage Door Opener Request

You can set motion sensors to only open for yourself or allies to prevent that from happening.

For whatever reason when i used the detectors, it would open, i'd walk through, then it'd close then open again(triggered from the second detector). If there was a way for them to operate like sensors on a real garage door, then I'd be all set(ie: fixed look instead of following).

For whatever reason when i used the detectors, it would open, i'd walk through, then it'd close then open again(triggered from the second detector). If there was a way for them to operate like sensors on a real garage door, then I'd be all set(ie: fixed look instead of following).

The trick is to make the 2nd detector on the inside aim straight down so u can drive past out of range so it doesnt retrigger open after it closes. Maybe a 5 to 8 second delay on both.

See my video below.

The trick is to make the 2nd detector on the inside aim straight down so u can drive past out of range so it doesnt retrigger open after it closes. Maybe a 5 to 8 second delay on both.

See my video below.

Oh I see how you have it now - yeah would definatly work better i think. Thanks Laz ^_^

Archived