Do you Turret cheat? or use any other exploits? Eg cheese ai base strats etc.

Scyris

Do you turret cheat or use any other exploits? This includes stuff like base designs to cheese the AI etc.

Turret cheating is using junk turrets anywhere outside of horde night, perked into it or not, they are stupidly OP for how the ammo is basically free due to the knockdown/flinch lock they cause.

Telling others they are cheating because you don't like the game is hilarious. I hope you are really young.

There's something cute about someone who complains about cheats and cheese when they admit to using an actual exploit like hatch elevators.

I have no issue with the turrets or using pathing to wrangle zombies so I can kill them on horde night or any other night. Jumping on your bike during the blood moon and riding away from them is no less cheese than anything else mentioned in this thread. And yeah, there is a reason my motorcycle is always parked close every 7 days and I have an escape hatch leading me to it. I'm not above running away. The objective is for them to die and not me. I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish that and as long as it's not an actual exploit, I'll use it without shame.

Archived