Sign in to follow this  
Theodryck

Theodryck's Misadventures - 7 Days to Die YouTube Gameplay

Hey everyone, I've recently started my own YouTube series of 7dtd videos. I was heavily inspired by the likes of Capp00 and Glock9 but with my own style (as I am not nearly as good at the game as either of those guys). As a result, my videos tend to have a more accidental comedic aspect as I get myself into situations that seemed like a good idea...but ultimately weren't. My first series is called "The Long Road" and it involves me trying to survive long enough to build the ultimate Horde Night base. Come marvel at my ineptitude as I throw spears into the wild blue and miss coyotes over and over with a bow. Oh, and I also thought it might be a good idea to get drunk before recording what was supposed to be the first episode in the series. Not a good move.

I'll be updating regularly (2-3 times a week on average) so you can always expect new misadventures. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to seeing you there.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIQej9ZRNXswAVNLOSpei5A/

Posted (edited)

Here's the trailer for my channel, just in case you're curious about such things

[video=youtube_share;nDJrc7soAzk]

Edited by Theodryck (see edit history)

More proof of my...ahem...awesome playing skills.

[video=youtube_share;HMrac1m8Vy0]

Here's the latest episode. I tried a new video editor suite on this one. I think I like it better.

[video=youtube_share;HoYJBgfOFHU]

After a long day's work, I crack open a beer and play my favorite game...badly.

I should have a counter for all the mistakes I make (scrapping all your clean water, anyone?) and how close to death I get.

[video=youtube_share;WxvK33iqpz8]

Newest episode just went live. We're finally starting on the horde base with only two days left to prepare...

[video=youtube_share;H56craqXrWg]

It's our first horde night! Will my risky base design pay off, or will it be a miserable failure.

[video=youtube_share;Jp9vug5FGfg]

I'm going to do a series of Horde Nights that get progressively harder and more insane.  This is the first one:

Posted (edited)

Demolishers start showing up early and make a real mess of things. Surviving the night is gonna be a helluva lot more challenging this time around.

The hordes just keep getting more and more crazy! I think they're evolving!

Can the old red barn in Navezgane make a good horde base?  After a few modifications and reinforcements, I try to find out.

In this episode, I test some of the concerns people are having about the latest experimental Alpha build....

In this episode, SSN Pixie and myself combat a blood moon horde chock full of radiated zombies.  Will our simple and small base design hold up to the onslaught?  It was easy and fast to build, but will it work?

Alpha 19 features several all-new POIs that you can explore; some being a bit more challenging than others.  In this video, myself and Pixie try our hand at raiding the new Shotgun Messiah complex.