Theodryck's Misadventures - 7 Days to Die YouTube Gameplay

Theodryck

Hey everyone, I've recently started my own YouTube series of 7dtd videos. I was heavily inspired by the likes of Capp00 and Glock9 but with my own style (as I am not nearly as good at the game as either of those guys). As a result, my videos tend to have a more accidental comedic aspect as I get myself into situations that seemed like a good idea...but ultimately weren't. My first series is called "The Long Road" and it involves me trying to survive long enough to build the ultimate Horde Night base. Come marvel at my ineptitude as I throw spears into the wild blue and miss coyotes over and over with a bow. Oh, and I also thought it might be a good idea to get drunk before recording what was supposed to be the first episode in the series. Not a good move.

I'll be updating regularly (2-3 times a week on average) so you can always expect new misadventures. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to seeing you there.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIQej9ZRNXswAVNLOSpei5A/

After a long day's work, I crack open a beer and play my favorite game...badly.

I should have a counter for all the mistakes I make (scrapping all your clean water, anyone?) and how close to death I get.

[video=youtube_share;WxvK33iqpz8]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived