Vanilla Firearms Extended

Sykriss

17 hours ago, CrazyAluminum said:

Fixes for Vanilla Firearms Extended Patch A19:

recipes.xml Delete tags="learnable" from ammo45BulletBall and ammo556mmBulletBall recipes (OTHERWISE you won't be able to craft .45 and 5.56 common ammo)

items.xml Add 9mmGun to Tags of gunm1pcarbine and gun9mmrifle (OTHERWISE will deal 1 damage)

items.xml Rename Meshfile of gunak101 to the #@modfolder:Resources/ak74.unity3d?ak74 (OTHERWISE will gets a lot of red errors)

UIAtlases/ItemIconAtlas Rename ak74.png icon to ak101.png (OTHERWISE icon of AK101 will not be displayed)

Non of these things need to be done if you use the 2 files I keep posting... Why do you insist on making things complicated? More than one person has asked for simple 'fixed' files, which both you and I have posted -- I've not tested yours, but I assume they work? Why not just post updated files with these changes made?

3 minutes ago, gavin11489 said:

Non of these things need to be done if you use the 2 files I keep posting... Why do you insist on making things complicated? More than one person has asked for simple 'fixed' files, which both you and I have posted -- I've not tested yours, but I assume they work? Why not just post updated files with these changes made?

Sorry  

items.xml

As far as i know none of the guns in this mod are supposed to have crosshairs while ADSing, which not going to lie, i really like about. 

As for misplaced items - not yet tested it myself, so hard to say how much. How the OG author will some day be back to work further on this mod, or somebody else would take the passed torch.

17 hours ago, czurik said:

I have a problem

as soon as i load the game this error appears in console

error.png

So i can't find any of this firearms in looting. How to fix that? Im playing alpha 19.1 and i have installed patch 19.1 for this mod

I have items.xml file above that fixes error with ak101😄

Im using gavin loot-recipes xml and crazyaluminum items xml. Not sure if its patched already, but i can only  craft regular 45 and 556 ammo. Got sniper and pistol pete skill trees complete, but i cant craft AP HP or bundled of the new ammo.

I've successfully gotten the mod to load in, though there is a small error given upon install (photo attached). My question though is about crafting these weapons. I see there are schematics available in the creative menu, but in the crafting menus (on-person and at bench), there are no options to craft any of these, even after using a schematic. Is there something I messed up when I installed? Is the error I received causing this problem?

Thank you for this neat mod! I look forward to putting it to use.

Red text says:

ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' failed
Exception: No item/block with name 'gunPistol' existing

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...