Pille's Prefabs

Pille

23 hours ago, Quagmire1428 said:

beautiful work mate.

Thank you Quagmire.

@ArNaLdInHo

It's quite stable according to the stability view (see pic. below). How do you insert it? Perhaps you have to press the button 'Recalc Stability' and restart the map after spawning the castle.

ayoroff.jpg

I do:

Z

K

castle1_v2_wip

Load into prefab

K

Apply BB

Recalc Stability

Exit Game

now worked, maybe Recalc Stability is the trick ;) tanks i will use it in a server soon :)

missing jail with some mob inside ;) and trone room :) and some skeletons and bones ... fireplace ...

1 hour ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

missing jail with some mob inside ;) and trone room :) and some skeletons and bones ... fireplace ...

I agree. The original has a jail in the basement as well as a 2nd chapel. So that's on my to-do list.

A noob question, when i download a prefab for example ...

xcostum_PeerCafe(by_Stallionsden)

how to i know what to put in Nitrogen ?? to know the  final is this ? whats the trick? any quick way to put for example 50 prefabs without math ? ;)

xcostum_PeerCafe(by_Stallionsden),ANY;INDUSTRIAL;RESIDENTIAL,0,-10,97,29,61,alone

6 hours ago, Pille said:

There's a function for this purpose in my editor. You still have to define the placement parameters (i.e. ANY;INDUSTRIAL;RESIDENTIAL,alone) manually. It will give you the right numbers though.

Ok, I download your editor, and now, what is the option to go to a folder full of prefabs and start making the prefab list for rgwmixer nitrogen

Make a new text file prefablist.txt (you can use another name if you want). Start the editor and click Extras -> Nitro List Creator...  After that select the text file, the folder and the option 'overwrite prefablist.txt'. Click Create POI List. It's also possible to update an existing list.

uzfbfYj.png

Depends on the length of the list and on the sizes of the POIs. Sometimes you have to several multiple maps until you find one that contains all prefabs. Adding the 'unique' tag to large POIs also helps. Where did you get the list from?

• 3 months later...

Archived