Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ExtremeLurker

ExtremeLurker

Hey everyone. I've released an updated version of my mod. You should be able to download it from the same link in the original post, or here if you don't want to go back. I just tested it on A19.2 and it works for me. I'd be happy to hear back from you if you're able to download it and get it working. I'll be reaching out to the people who posted here via PM to increase the chance they get to see the update.

I can't figure out how to edit my original post on this new version of the forums, if it's even possible to anymore, so I'm going to create a new thread to detail that this is now compatible with Alpha 19.

ExtremeLurker

ExtremeLurker

Hey everyone. I've released an updated version of my mod. You should be able to download it from the same link in the original post above, or here if you don't want to scroll. I just tested it on A19.2 and it works for me. I'd be happy to hear back from you if you're able to download it and get it working. I'll be reaching out to the people who posted here via PM to increase the chance they get to see the update.

I can't figure out how to edit my original post on this new version of the forums, if it's even possible to anymore, so I'm going to create a new thread to detail that this is now compatible with Alpha 19.