60-Slot Bag, Faster Bellows, 25% Headshot (A20)

ShoudenKalferas

60Slot_Bag_30Reserve :: This Modlet sets the user up for a 60slot bag, with 30 slots reserved for growth through perks and items. The perk tree was adjusted to grant up to 20 more slots, leaving the last 10 for encumbrance or items.

Faster_Bellows :: This Modlet modifies the Bellows item that is placed into the forge to increase smelting efficiency 5x. This means you can smelt five times faster.

Headshot_15 :: TSBX removed the 25% Headshot that I was using from his modlet collection. So I copied and revised the code a bit. It provides 15% boost to headshots at difficulty 2, and also scales the damage to headshots based on the difficulty of the game.

Difficulty 2=No change
Difficulty 3=15% Increase
Difficulty 4=20% Increase
Difficulty 5=25% Increase

Headshot_25 :: TSBX removed the 25% Headshot that I was using from his modlet collection. So I copied and revised the code a bit. It provides 25% boost to headshots at a difficulty of 2, and also scales the damage to headshots based on the difficulty of the game.

Difficulty 2=No change
Difficulty 3=25% Increase
Difficulty 4=35% Increase
Difficulty 5=50% Increase

Current Release

https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-Bag_Bellows_Headshot/archive/refs/tags/7DTD-Bag_Bellows_Headshot-A20_1.0a.zip

Old Releases

https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-Bag_Bellows_Headshot/archive/refs/tags/7DTD-Bag_Bellows_Headshot-A20_1.0.zip

https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-Bag_Bellows_Headshot/archive/A19_1.0.zip

https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-Bag_Bellows_Headshot/archive/A18.3_1.3.zip

Edited by ShoudenKalferas
A20_1.0a Re-Tuned Values (see edit history)

I totally apologize if this is the wrong place to put this or if I should PM you instead, but I was wondering if either you or Riles could patch this to work with their HUD Plus mod?

I finally caved and downloaded HUD Plus and I enjoy it, and I also enjoy your 60-slot Backpack modlet because it's just big enough to be comfortable while still maintaining a survival-like feel, but the two mods are seemingly... incompatible with each other? I can't seem to "take all" (R or the button), or Shift-Left-Click items into my backpack from containers when both mods are active. When one or the other is active, it does work.

Presumably it's because they're conflicting somehow (and that's the extent of my 7DTD modding knowledge), but I don't know how to make them... not do that on my own, so I figured I'd ask you, and then probably Riles too in case they would want to do that lol

@vergilsparda I installed just Riles HUD Plus and my 60 slot bag mods and have been unable to reproduce the problem you mentioned. I am able to both hit "R" or click the "Take All" button on a loot container window and it moves all items to my inventory. The inventory shows up as 60-slots, and I also tested shift-clicking items in and out of my inventory. Have you tried removing your other mods so its just these two in order to see if you are still experiencing the issue?

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • ShoudenKalferas changed the title to 60-Slot Bag, Faster Bellows, 25% Headshot (a20)
  • ShoudenKalferas changed the title to 60-Slot Bag, Faster Bellows, 25% Headshot (A20)
21 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Anyway to bring that 100% on insane down to like 50-75%? Feel like even with the 15% mod that bonus to 100% is really easy. 

I've re-tuned and lowered all the values of both modlets to provide a bit more variety. I also did find that even on the 15% with difficulty 4 that with maxed perks I was too consistently always killing with every headshot. I appreciate your feedback and would welcome any further feedback you might have with the newest version (1.0a)

1 hour ago, ShoudenKalferas said:

I've re-tuned and lowered all the values of both modlets to provide a bit more variety. I also did find that even on the 15% with difficulty 4 that with maxed perks I was too consistently always killing with every headshot. I appreciate your feedback and would welcome any further feedback you might have with the newest version (1.0a)

Perfect thanks so much! I was feeling the same way.  Since I do like to play with a better headshot multiplier. This is perfect. 

• 7 months later...